+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Caellia Caelllia

Thread: dimension pvp question

Default dimension pvp question

Did trion ever implement a way for players from different factions to join the same team and be in a raid together on a pvp team in a dimension? If so, how does it work?

~Respectfully,

Predict@Deepwood

A pvp dimension does not care what game faction you belong, when you click on a pvp banner you become part of that team.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    A pvp dimension does not care what game faction you belong, when you click on a pvp banner you become part of that team.
    Yes, but while on that team, is it possible to be in the same group or raid as a player from a different faction?

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    Yes, but while on that team, is it possible to be in the same group or raid as a player from a different faction?
    I'll repeat... pvp dimensions don't care what faction you belong... it only matters what banner you click on once you enter the dimension, you then become part of that team Regardless of Guardian or Deviant.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Rift Disciple

Hi Predict! All members of the group must be in the group and in the dimension before anyone from the group flags on any faction (Dom, NF or Oath) -- otherwise, Guardians and Defiants will ungroup upon flagging (like open world PvP). Also, if they are flagged and duel, then respawn will be automatic (like a duel) but instead of where you die (like a normal duel), it will be at respective faction (Dom, NF or Oath) graveyard location as set by dimension.

Wonk, please check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by Caellia Caelllia View Post
    Hi Predict! All members of the group must be in the group and in the dimension before anyone from the group flags on any faction (Dom, NF or Oath) -- otherwise, Guardians and Defiants will ungroup upon flagging (like open world PvP). Also, if they are flagged and duel, then respawn will be automatic (like a duel) but instead of where you die (like a normal duel), it will be at respective faction (Dom, NF or Oath) graveyard location as set by dimension.

Wonk, please check your PM
    TYVM, I was just circling back to say that I got guidance to form groups and raids outside of the dim first to keep them grouped when they join a pvp team in a dim. I will do some testing both in and out! Ty again.

~Respectfully,

Predict@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread