• 1 Post By Sylvaene
  • 3 Post By Foxfire
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 3 Post By Manasha

Thread: Summerfest items up on the store

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Summerfest items up on the store

Summerfest items are up, as well as a new key, Fort Zarnost Beach.

Faer Hedges, Beach Balls, Towels, a Sand Castle...the Gazebos off the PTS...!

Yes, the items are still in kits, but for maybe the first time ever, I'm not going to complain about it. The items for this event are pretty win/win.

Also, the Music Box from the underwater portion of Ember Isle. Such a lovely song she sings! Not only that, but the box (not really a box), is huge.

All items are open for preview on Greybriar, in Whatchacallit's testing dim, The Proving Ground.

I have the key open for preview on Feendish@Greybriar (1520 item limit at tier 5) as well.
    Last edited by Feendish; 07-02-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

OHHHH Dearest Faratha You and Your team are amazing. I love love love the items. There is not one thing I dont love . I have no complaints You made my dreams come true . I am so going to be a busy bee gathering tokens this year.
    I do not have the words to describe how perfect this festival is this year so far right out of the gate. I totally begged my fiancee for credits hehe. The dresses the pets the dim items the amazing everything thank you Rift everyone.

I was so excited earlier, and not in the habit of linking posts anyway, but pics of just about everything are here as well:

Summerfest!

Baradara@Greybriar

Champion

Thanks for putting these things up for display Feendish! I really appreciate being able to hear the music before buying the box. :-)

Rift Disciple

We got our wish for sand paint Everyone better be sure to pick up the "Desert terrain paint" recipe on the store!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Constants View Post

We got our wish for sand paint Everyone better be sure to pick up the "Desert terrain paint" recipe on the store!

Ooooohhh, thanks for the picture of this! You rock!

Default Feendish, what have you done!

I went to your dimension to see the new Summerfest items and fell in love with the house you built in there!!! I love the house now more than the Summerfest stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I went to your dimension to see the new Summerfest items and fell in love with the house you built in there!!! I love the house now more than the Summerfest stuff!
    Hehe, thanks. That frame is a mock-up shell that'll likely be going up on DA since it isn't too item intensive. It's meant to be a replacement for an existing house in a dimension where I don't have the item limit left to play around.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Hehe, thanks. That frame is a mock-up shell that'll likely be going up on DA since it isn't too item intensive. It's meant to be a replacement for an existing house in a dimension where I don't have the item limit left to play around.
    I will definitely be looking forward to touring that one when you're done!

Ascendant

Does anyone know if the beach balls float in water like the floating barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by Milyssa View Post
    Does anyone know if the beach balls float in water like the floating barrel?
    They do not have the floating motion, like the barrel or crate.

Baradara@Greybriar

Shield of Telara

Thanks for adding the gazebos, they are amazing!! I have been waiting for these ever since they were first put on the PTS before dimensions ever went live.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Totally love everything and smiled at how much we are listened to enjoying yesterday afking like I use to just to enjoy the Sky & Siren Song my fave music in Rift along with Sanctum inside the center.

Have fun everyone!

+ Reply to Thread