+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: The Queen's Legs - OPEN!

Default The Queen's Legs - OPEN!

Just another tavern, nothing special, booze, seats, pool table and somewhere to have a good old fashioned Queensbury style punchup. Oh, there is the landlady's apartment too which may be small, but seems cosy I guess!

The Queen's Legs - OPEN! Faeblight, owner Libertielle
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    Just another tavern, nothing special, booze, seats, pool table and somewhere to have a good old fashioned Queensbury style punchup. Oh, there is the landlady's apartment too which may be small, but seems cosy I guess!

The Queen's Legs - OPEN! Faeblight, owner Libertielle
    Your pics look awesome...

And you sure can pick a dimension name!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

That dimension name! Amazing ambience!

Very well thought of!

Now i'll have to make a toon on your shard, to visit your lovely dim.
    Last edited by TheDoomgiver; 06-27-2014 at 04:24 PM.

So the title of this post made me go O.o. I was almost scared to read it I didn't wanna see them open.

Wow can't even list all the things I love in this place, so many fun details! Smoking cigarettes everywhere, the payphone, the beertap, the fighting ring, the games!!, even a lightswitch, but the toilets! oh god rofl... Love the attention to so many details like the hand rails, buttons, door parts... But seems poor Gartyn drank way too much beer.

The name is fantastic! Really made me giggle...but not quite as much as Gartyn in the toilets! Reminds me of my local, although they usually throw people out for having a punchup, not send em downstairs and throw em in a ring! Absolutely love it, the details you've put in are Insane and it definitely feels like a very British pub. Awesome work!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I am so glad you didn't quit building!

Amazing dimension, so many details. Loved the graffiti, and the way to get to the landlady's apartment was very clever--just like the way to get back out.

Speaking of the apartment...love that sectional!

You rock!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I loved visiting this dim! My mouth hit the floor before I even left the entrance. This was so well thought out. The detail is amazing! The bathroom made me blush and giggle at the same time! Love Love Love!!
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Kal & Kok's Island * BeetleJuice * Star Trek * Don't Cross The Streams * Gothic Haven * Yabba-Dabba-Doo * Fallout Vault 101 * Gothic Manor

Thank you all for the kind comments.. Heh, guess it's kind of impossible for a hopeless addict like me to give up, even if I burned out after a mammoth few months of grinding after I rerolled. Hoping to keep the builds coming, although greedy *censored* resellers forcing the prices of REX up to near EU levels may slow me down somewhat. I really hope prices fall back down soon as the only REX up at moment is 2 flipping K!!!!
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Loved the dimension Indi Like previous posters stated, the details are amazing. Light switches? I just stood there looking at it saying to myself 'why didn't I ever think of that?" lol The men's bathroom had me cracking up

These look really nice. You certainly put a lot of love and hard work into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    So the title of this post made me go O.o. I was almost scared to read it I didn't wanna see them open.
    Dirty minds think alike....

Now that you aren't scared anymore want to take a hot bath? ;)

What a fantastic dimension! I loved every bit of it and then some, although I did have to get Feendish's help to find the way inside the Landlady's apartment

I am so jealous of all you talented people who can keep coming up with this kind of thing over and over again. It's just amazing!

hidden cameras in your dimension?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AMhPDViSFg

This dimension is amazing! I ran through it several times, finding new things to be awed by each time. Had a good laugh in the bathrooms!
    Last edited by Cedrica; 06-29-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Cedrica the Wanderer, Faeblight
    My Dimensions:
    Country Road| Wetlands Nature Reserve| I Wandered the Desert| Midnight Forest
    The Dreaming Woods| Severe Weather Alert! ...and many, many more :-)

Sweet! Pics look amazing, can't wait to stop by for a pint!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast