+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Weewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Weewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)

Greetings, Dimensionerds! If you like castles, you'll enjoy my new dimension, Schlosstransittur by Weewitch@Wolfsbane. I've included a few screenshots but there is much more to see in-person, including some fun (hopefully!) morphed objects. Enjoy your visit!

Weewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)-2014-06-23_114215.jpgWeewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)-2014-06-23_114238.jpgWeewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)-2014-06-23_114501.jpgWeewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)-2014-06-23_114430.jpgWeewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)-2014-06-23_114341.jpgWeewitch's Castle on Wolfsbane (Schlosstransittur)-2014-06-23_114400.jpg
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 06-23-2014 at 10:47 AM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Good stuff, Diva. It's great to see you building again and there were some awesome things to see in your fancy castle.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Really excited to check this out in person when I get home. Just from the screenshots I can already tell you that I LOVE the use of the bookshelves for wall décor! Also---the foot rest at the breakfast bar from the desk. Just when you think that you've seen everything that can be done with an item, bam--another option--lol. I swear, those bookshelves--so many uses:-)

Just got back from visiting. I have to say its very well done. Impressive build and the decor is excellent!

Yes! It is excellent, thanks for the tour. I love how you made all of it from stairs, all that dark stone gives it a nice old weathered feel. The moat and drawbridge are great to stun visitors And of course the classy interior design is a sight to see. And the tub! Love it all.

Thank you all very much! I'm waiting for feedback on the name. I came up with it based on comments from Feendish about my addiction to a specific building item which was used in great multitude at Schlosstransittur! Anyway, I hope the german translation is used correctly.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    I'm waiting for feedback on the name. I came up with it based on comments from Feendish about my addiction to a specific building item which was used in great multitude at Schlosstransittur!
    Ahhhh! The TB transit gate item : D Wouldn't have figured that out on my own.. I don't speak German but I know Schloss means castle and Tür means door. No idea if it is correct spelled as one word

When I found this thread I had to immediately log in to Wolfsbane and go see this one in person! Only in my rush, I failed to notice the screenshot of the "entrance" and spent quite a few minutes running around all over the place trying to find a way inside! I even swam around underwater, looking for an entrance, and missed it! LOL

When I finally managed to get inside I was just blown away by all the wonderful morphs you came up with. I love those doors too I think my favorite part though, was the little pantry in the kitchen, using the barrels of different foods to make food bins. That was ingenious, I've never seen them used like that before. And the bathtub was just....amazing!

Fantastic dimension, that's all I can say...you never fail to entertain!

Just visited and loved it as much as I thought I would:-) The morphs were great--so many things to enjoy.

PS--Foxfire--glad to know I'm not the only one who got a little lost trying to find the way in--lol.... I swam past it more than once. Once I got inside Diva herself was inside and I wondered if she saw me wandering around like a crazy person outside;-)
    Last edited by Shalaia; 06-23-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Yay Spud is back with a new build!!!!!!! I'll make sure to visit your new dim tonight!

And yea, we have a lot of "Transit" words in German and most of them are one word Transitroute - Transit route, Transitverkehr - Transit Traffic ... so I guess Schloss Transittür will work
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-24-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Great build with some really fantastic morphs! Zomg that dresser set in the bedroom is to die for! Don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't visited, but explorers will love this build and be left wanting more!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Yay Spud is back with a new build!!!!!!! I'll make sure to visit your new dim tonight!

And yea, we have a lot of "Transit" words in German and most of them are one word Transitroute - Transit route, Transitverkehr - Transit Traffic ... so I guess Schloss Transittür will work
    Yay, Agrona! Thank you for the help with the name! I added the umlaut in my signature but I wish I knew how to add one in the actual dimension name ...

Thanks to everybody for the visits ... was so surprised to see how many of you Dimensionerds took a tour. Much appreciated, friends!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 06-24-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    I wish I knew how to add one in the actual dimension name
    Open your windows menu, choose: Accessories / System Tools / Character Map.
    Select the character you want and copy it.
    Then in the game just paste it into the open dimension name box with Ctrl+V
    (And hope it won't get replaced by an empty letter xD) Voilà!

Amazing dimension! Did take me a while to find the entrance but its late so I blame being tired and a bit tipsy! I absolutely loved the bed and the bath and the castle structure as you zone is amazing. Really enjoyed my visit
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I was kind of dumbfounded at what items you used to make the structure, so creative!
    It took me awhile to find the entrance, but once I did I was instantly hooked on wanting to explore more. I really admire your furniture, and your kitchens are always so well done.

It was nice to speak with you for a bit while I visited, it isn't often that I bump into the dimension owners while I tour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast