• 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 3 Post By Cocolino
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Nouvae

Thread: A Handful of Houses

Default A Handful of Houses

I haven't posted any of my dimensions in awhile, so I thought I would lump the last three houses I built in one post. If you'd like to visit in person, they are all on the Greybriar shard.

A Handful of Houses-mg.jpg
    Mossy Grove @ Greybriar built in Tower Meadow - I just wrote an article about this one today.

A Handful of Houses-cs.jpg
    Cliffside Oasis @ Greybriar built in Scarlet Gorge Cliff

A Handful of Houses-wc.jpg
    Woodland Cottage @ Greybriar built in Bahralt's Ascent
    Last edited by Nouvae; 06-22-2014 at 01:46 PM.

But each of these would deserve its own thread! Absolutely beautiful houses from someone who has very good taste : ) And then there's Serenity Peak that you didn't mention, but which I also love so much. Aaaand I'm off to read your article

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Some nice work, and a very informative article.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Nouvae, I read your article this morning, and loved it so much I had to go see the mossy cottage in person. In fact, I visited all of yours while I was at it....a couple I hadn't before, and some that I had.

I love your work, and I especially love your new remodeling idea! I can't wait to see what you do with Stoneflask Tavern!

Nouvae your homes are always so cozy--they make me want to curl up with a book

I enjoyed the article and love the idea of re-skinning on the outside as well as the inside. I'm working with some pre-mades right now, so I hope you don't mind if I use your technique.

I appreciate all of your compliments, thank you for commenting and visiting them, it makes my day!

@Seyler, I didn't think they deserved a thread because they are fairly small builds, but thank you, and yes I forgot to mention Serenity Peak, it was my entry for the Total Transformations contest, I had fun building the little cabin in there and I would really like to expand this one more, I may do that when I run out of current ideas haha

@Feendish, Many thanks again for those two fireplaces, I was desperate to save on the item count and you saved me a great deal of farming time.

@Foxfire, aew thanks for visiting! I appreciate your compliments, if there is anything specific you want me to try with Stone Flask, let me know, I'll give it a shot.

@Shalaia, I'm glad they make you feel cozy, that's the feeling I was trying to aim for, if only we could curl up in these places we create for real, haha. Please do use whatever ideas you like from the remodel, when I was making this one it was of course for fun, but my other intention was to hopefully inspire more people to revamp the existing structures, some of them have great potential...and I'm always trying to find ways to stretch my item limits.

Your houses are beautiful and I always love the way you decorate (the red cushion wallpaper was genius!) and the furniture you make too. Great idea with the mossy house aswell, looks so different and more customised when you add the tiles
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Oh wow, Nouvae, all these homes look fantastic! I love what you've done with the Large Mossy home and you are right, they do remind me of Hobbit Holes as well.

I can't wait to check them all out when I get home tonight!

The article was great and certainly gave us all something to think about. I bet we can remodel the other store bought houses as well.
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-23-2014 at 03:57 AM.

Thank you Rali & Agrona

Beautiful Dims Nouvae! I have always been your fan so far, i like very much your style!

I've visited all your dims (some for the 2nd time, but with a different character, since none showed to be voted on when I was on Aggy, my Faeblight main ) and Nouvae, you are such an amazing decorator and builder. I enjoyed every cozy home you build.

I do think my favorite was the Scarlet Gorge one - Cliffside Oasis. Loved the building style and the whole cozy interior. Then again, the Woodland Cottage was uber cute and I sure love what you did with the Mossy Hut!

Awesome dims, my friend! Enjoyed my visit tremendously!

Thank you Cocolino & Agrona

Looking at each dimension I've built so far, I think I've made quite a few houses, maybe I will have a try at something new soon.

+ Reply to Thread