• 4 Post By Ariwen
  • 1 Post By Shalaia
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Ariwen

Thread: RP - A Horse With No Name

Plane Touched

Default RP - A Horse With No Name

Come see a new Dimension, It is now open to everyone, "RP - A Horse With No Name" Come visit, explore or RP. Oh, Dont let the invisible walls deter you from exploring each nook and cranny! Have fun!!

Faeblight shard!
    Last edited by Ariwen; 06-22-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Great job-I enjoyed this a lot! I love the use of all of the tents and the ships for their tents as well.

All of the different areas were neat to visit.

Love the band! and the dinner cruiser Nice place, well done!

I enjoyed visiting your dimension today, there is a lot to explore and I like that you used the upper wall areas as well as the seaside, the band was great too, is that America?

I immediately started to sing the song in my head, such a catchy tune.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I enjoyed visiting your dimension today, there is a lot to explore and I like that you used the upper wall areas as well as the seaside, the band was great too, is that America?

I immediately started to sing the song in my head, such a catchy tune.

I got stuck on trying to figure out a name for the dimension, and my mind kept thinking, well its the no name dimension.... This is how I came up with the name, since my future in game husband has his dimensions in IPP I decided to create one where it was warmer. So it felt good to get out of the snow! Thus the name had a life of its own.

Thank you for the comments, I hope I created enough areas for people to come and play around. I hope you didn't missed the gaming area on the upper level right above the Shimmersand Tavern. There is a ramp from the tavern up to the gaming area. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ariwen View Post
    I got stuck on trying to figure out a name for the dimension, and my mind kept thinking, well its the no name dimension.... This is how I came up with the name, since my future in game husband has his dimensions in IPP I decided to create one where it was warmer. So it felt good to get out of the snow! Thus the name had a life of its own.

Thank you for the comments, I hope I created enough areas for people to come and play around. I hope you didn't missed the gaming area on the upper level right above the Shimmersand Tavern. There is a ramp from the tavern up to the gaming area. Thanks again!
    Ah, well I like the name you came up with and I enjoyed your background story on it.

You know I may have missed this ramp you are speaking of, I'll go back and have a look tonight, thanks for the heads up.

+ Reply to Thread