• 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By MiffyJupiter
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By MiffyJupiter
  • 3 Post By MiffyJupiter
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By MiffyJupiter

Thread: Finally , my 3 spring dimension was 99% completed !!!!!!! welcome all !!!!

Default Finally , my 3 spring dimension was 99% completed !!!!!!! welcome all !!!!

Hi everyone My three spring Dimension was 99% completed .... why not 100% ??? just because i may still have some items to put in it later , but , i will say , it has completed , i have put in 1900/2000 items already !!!!

i always have a feeling that , whatever i try , i still cannot build something as beautiful as other owners , they always create elegant furniture , beautiful tables , beautiful chair , beautiful kitchen and living room .......

But after i finished my Hill Nomandy , i found the different between me and other dimension owners , all of them are a professional interior designers , and i am a architec , i like creating lands , changing terrain , and i start enjoying that ^^ maybe i dont have unique furniture , but i have special buildings that i dont saw at other dimension ^^ Still i have to thank all of you because some idea is inspire by all of you , thank all !!!

this is the link of my dimension photo :
    http://miffyjupiter.imgur.com/

i wish some body will like it and give a LIKE , my dimension is at LAETHYS , THREE SPRING , OWNER : MIFFYJUPITER , hope someone can gaive a like to me , THANK ALL

Miffy--I can't find it in the search--is it open to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaia View Post
    Miffy--I can't find it in the search--is it open to the public?
    u are right , i cant search myself too ... but i have click pubic .......... why ??? do i miss something ?

I could find it no problem.
    Very interesting dimension, you have some really unique ideas in there. Love the whole harbor. Especially the plane and the lookout tower!
    Last edited by Seyler; 06-21-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    I could find it no problem.
    Very interesting dimension, you have some really unique ideas in there. Love the whole harbor. Especially the plane and the lookout tower!
    very happy to hear what u say , thank you very much , thank you

I visited this afternoon, wow your dimension has expanded so much since the last time I was there! I especially liked the plane, tower, docks, garden, house... so much to explore! Great job!

Pictures look great! I will definitely come by for a visit.

I find that every dimension is unique, just as we are all unique. We all have our own ideas and dreams and imagine our dimensions to be a certain way. There is no right or wrong, or better and worse. Remember that. Just build what makes YOU happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Pictures look great! I will definitely come by for a visit.

I find that every dimension is unique, just as we are all unique. We all have our own ideas and dreams and imagine our dimensions to be a certain way. There is no right or wrong, or better and worse. Remember that. Just build what makes YOU happy!
    thank you very much ^^
    Laethys - MiffyJupiter

A new building of today , A CLOCK TOWER , i wish to give it a ball shape ceiling but i dont have that parts otherwise , it maybe more beautiful .....

Last edited by MiffyJupiter; 06-23-2014 at 05:15 AM.
    Laethys - MiffyJupiter

I stopped by for a visit yesterday and I love what you've done with the dim. The Clock Tower is amazing!

I've also love the lookout tower and I climbed all the way to the top. Oh and the docks are awesome, too. I just love how you used the colored wood pieces. Well done! Great dim, Miffy!

I stopped by for a visit yesterday and I love what you've done with the dim. The Clock Tower is amazing!

I've also love the lookout tower and I climbed all the way to the top. Oh and the docks are awesome, too. I just love how you used the colored wood pieces. Well done! Great dim, Miffy!
    thank you very much !!!! BUT ine sad thing happened today , i carelessly set my Three Spring to inactive all my creation was gone .............................. so , i use a lot of time to think about it ....... do i re-build my Three Spring ???? or use another dimension to make a new home ???? =.=V i really love my Dock , my Iron Tower ....... i miss them so much ..........

one thing i can sure , my three sping dimension taugh me many things of how to create special things , that is a good place to learn building ....... Now i have buy a big land ANYWHERE , i will try to build a small town , some idea of my three spring maybe reborn at there , but there has no sea ................ so may be i will re-build three spring LATER .............

thank you very much for everyone who had took a visit to my three spring , if my ANYWHERE finished more than about 30% i shall share the photo to all of you , thank you to all of you again ^^
    Laethys - MiffyJupiter

OMG Miffy, I'm so, so sorry!

At least you are looking at the positive things you learned while building your Three Springs dimension. I'm sure you can do it again! I am looking forward to your Anywhere dimension!

Are you using Dimension Tools? Next time you build something like your clock tower or the metal tower, save it as a set and then you will always be able to re-build it very easily.
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-25-2014 at 10:25 AM.

OMG Miffy, I'm so, so sorry!

At least you are looking at the positive things you learned while building your Three Springs dimension. I'm sure you can do it again! I am looking forward to your Anywhere dimension!

Are you using Dimension Tools? Next time you build something like your clock tower or the metal tower, save it as a set and then you will always be able to re-build it very easily.
    oh !!! really , next time i try it once ^^

and now i have re-build my three spring pier , i feel it has a better look than before !!!! and ti have build 2 buildings in ANYWHERE , the new clock tower is cool , i think it will be a masterpiece of mind ^^ i am not taking any photo right now because still dont have much to see , but i hope i can finished both dimensions within 2 months ^^
    Last edited by MiffyJupiter; 06-26-2014 at 09:39 AM.
    Laethys - MiffyJupiter

+ Reply to Thread