+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Sale

Default Sale

Just sharing Dimension items are on sale atm on the Rift store

Ooh thanks for the heads up!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

There just might be a bunch of sales over the next couple days. Keep checking back in, they don't last forever and you wouldn't want to miss something you are interested in. ;)

Champion

This is awesome!

What would be even better is if there was a special sale section in the store, where everything that was on sale was listed. This way, players could quickly see if something we were interested in was available at a reduced price!

Woo-hoo! Now I need to get farming this morning so I can get another rex before the sale is over--lol.

I tend to buy as I go and almost never have a fully formed plan before I start decorating... I need to sit down and figure out what I should pre-buy and stock up on--lol.

As if it being Friday wasn't enough! Now this!
    Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

thanks for the heads up!!!

Champion

Wow... the sale on dimension items is already over apparently... Hope everyone got what they wanted in that window of a couple of hours.

And now there are different things on sale. What do the devs expect people to do, sit around and visit the store every hour??

Don't saw the sale on the Brisesol store.

I bought dimension item this afternoon, but no promotion. And no promotion now.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

/cheer thank you for sharing!

Wow--wish I had realized it was only for a few hours... I didn't even buy anything because I was thinking it through.

That's probably the point ey? They don't want us thinking---just buying;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaia View Post
    Wow--wish I had realized it was only for a few hours... I didn't even buy anything because I was thinking it through.

That's probably the point ey? They don't want us thinking---just buying;-)
    That's really disappointing. I was thinking about it too, and lost the chance. An impulse buyer I am not, at least not with credits If this is how they are going to do sales then I will probably make it a point NOT to buy.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    That's really disappointing. I was thinking about it too, and lost the chance. An impulse buyer I am not, at least not with credits If this is how they are going to do sales then I will probably make it a point NOT to buy.
    No kidding. A few hours is a little on the short side for sales, especially something like dim items. Especially when the sale is off-peak hours, so most people won't even find out about it until it is over. A little disappointing, since I have credits, and could definitely have used a few items.

Sorry I feel asleep . The worse part was thee was a bug many dimensioneers couldn't get the store to let them purchase anything. Darn it wish I had known it was just a few hours I would have stayed awake and went all the way through the items to see what I wanted .

Darn the need for sleep.

Well thats a bit crap..No warning and a sale for a few hours? Not impressed really, or maybe i've just seen my backside cos I missed it!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast