+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Uviktig
  • 4 Post By Feendish

Thread: LF Dimensioneer

Rift Master

Default LF Dimensioneer

i'm looking to hire a Dimensioneer to create a Dukes of Hazard themed Dimension on Greybriar. I'll provide the dimension, all the materials, and a commission. Kind of a tight timeline, I want this by June 28th. Please contact me with your interest and we'll discuss specific details.
    Seon Ronpeth @ Leviathan
    <Perfect Balance>
    70WHM 70AST 70SCH 70SMN 70DRK 70BLM 70 RDM70 NIN70 DRG Disciple of Hand & Land

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Good luck finding someone babe I've seen a few wicked car builds over the months The General Lee would indeed be fab.

ROSCO P COLTRANEEEEEE
    Love it!

Side Note: I have a Route 66 Tribute Dimension ("Get Yo Kicks") on GB I would consider selling if it suits both parties - Guild Dimension (Level 16 3 bank slots - Extra Life Project 2013.) Food for thought on my first coffee of the day if you cannot find a Dimensioneer for this.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 06-18-2014 at 05:39 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seonronpeth View Post
    i'm looking to hire a Dimensioneer to create a Dukes of Hazard themed Dimension on Greybriar. I'll provide the dimension, all the materials, and a commission. Kind of a tight timeline, I want this by June 28th. Please contact me with your interest and we'll discuss specific details.
    Redneck themes are pretty near and dear to my heart, personally. There's a lot of talent on Greybriar, the issue might be finding someone who can do it in that tight timeline, depending on how in depth you're looking to go.

Personally, I think a shot with the General Lee jumping a pond would be stellar.
    Last edited by Feendish; 06-19-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread