+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: The Dreamweaver's Palace is now open...

Default The Dreamweaver's Palace is now open...

This is actually an old build that I finally finished updating. The name was formerly Castle Morgeanna, so some of you have already seen the main building, but I ended up creating a little village and tavern to go with it as well. Got a bit carried away on decorating the little houses and almost didn't leave enough items to finish the palace itself, so it's a little more "bare" than I first intended!

It is on Faeblight, and owned by Morgeanna

Here are a few screens:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Dreamweaver's Palace is now open...-2014-06-15_200340.jpg   The Dreamweaver's Palace is now open...-2014-06-15_200643.jpg   The Dreamweaver's Palace is now open...-2014-06-15_200859.jpg   The Dreamweaver's Palace is now open...-2014-06-15_201029.jpg   The Dreamweaver's Palace is now open...-2014-06-15_201111.jpg  

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your updates look great. I loved the original version, and I really appreciate that your update didn't take anything away from the feel of it.

Wonderful work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Your screenshots looks great, I can't wait to see your castle in person, going to visit later today. I'm glad to see you have opened it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Your updates look great. I loved the original version, and I really appreciate that your update didn't take anything away from the feel of it.

Wonderful work.
    Thank you very much! Although I did quite a bit of updating to the palace including a special "work room" that I didn't show a picture of, it's the rest of the dimension that is actually newer. The overall feel I was going for was somewhat like a Disney fairy tale.....the small Dwarven fishing village, the little Pub near by, and somewhere in the area is an item that may hint at where this mysterious Dreamweaver actually came from

I wanted to write a background story for it, but couldn't quite get up the nerve to try....unfortunately I don't possess the writing talent that so many of you have, so I decided to spare myself the embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Your screenshots looks great, I can't wait to see your castle in person, going to visit later today. I'm glad to see you have opened it up again.
    Thanks Nouvae! I had to make myself finish it and let it go so I could move on to something new for a change

Pictures look great, Foxfire! And hey, you never know whether or not you have a talent for writing unless you try.

I could be your "ghost writer". Just drop me a note with the back ground and I could make it into a story. I've teamed up with Nouvae on her website and write tales that take place in Telara. The segment is called Dimension Stories. Right now you can follow the adventures of Rowena, in case you want a writing sample.

I can't wait to get on my Faeblight character and check out your beautiful dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I could be your "ghost writer". Just drop me a note with the back ground and I could make it into a story. I've teamed up with Nouvae on her website and write tales that take place in Telara. The segment is called Dimension Stories. Right now you can follow the adventures of Rowena, in case you want a writing sample.
    Oh wow, how awesome that would be! I have read some of your stories, and I love them....you have a lot of talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Oh wow, how awesome that would be! I have read some of your stories, and I love them....you have a lot of talent!
    Aww, Foxfire, you making me blush! Thanks so much and I got your message. Let's see what we two can come up with!

Ascendant

I remember this from when you first started. Cant Waite to ho see it finished

Foxfire, I visited your palace last night (it was new to me!) and thought it was beautiful. The little fishing village is sweet and thoughfully done, and within the castle I really love your windows and the use of the green graveyard towers in the kitchen (what great backsplash tiles they made!) Nicely done!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Hey ya Foxfire! I visited your lovely Fishing village and your amazing, grand palace last night, to get a feel for the area! I loved it and I can totally picture your backstory. Wonderful dimension!

Btw. I tried to reply to your PM yesterday, but your inbox is full...

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Btw. I tried to reply to your PM yesterday, but your inbox is full...
    Oops! It's fixed now!

Thank you everyone, for taking the time to visit and for all the nice compliments! They are so much appreciated!

My favorite part is the kitchen it's very well done, especially love the green "tiles" : )
    Also the way the main structure is built. The way the windows glow with candlelight.
    and somewhere in the area is an item that may hint at where this mysterious Dreamweaver actually came from
    My guess: the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    My favorite part is the kitchen it's very well done, especially love the green "tiles" : )
    Also the way the main structure is built. The way the windows glow with candlelight.

My guess: the future?
    You got it

And thanks so much! I enjoyed doing that kitchen....would have added more "stuff" if I could hehe
    Last edited by Foxfire; 06-17-2014 at 09:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast