+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: RobCo Industries is now open on Hailol

Default RobCo Industries is now open on Hailol

I always say that I'm not an architect and so it still boggles my mind just how I was able to build RobCo Industries (and max it to boot!). lol

It's a nod to the game Fallout New Vegas and Mr. House. He sure was a smart one, because he knew that war was inevitable and so he scoured the worlds to build his hidden factories. I happen to come across one in Telara...

RobCo Industries

Hmm, I guess this car exploded and since everything is run on Nuclear energy, there's nothing left to salvage (can you say mushroom cloud?)

Either the plants mutated from the radiation, or from the toxins spilled inside the plant...

Oh, let's crack the safe in the reception area
    . I just hope my lockpick skill is high enough. (Don't forget to pick up the skill book here... The big book of Science).

And down we go...

First, we'll stop by the office, check out the break room and the Nuka Cola Vending machine.

Now we are off to the Factory floor.. A view of the assembly line.

I guess someone has failed to properly program the production cycle. The robot has no arms! No wonder he's frowning...

In addition, you can find both Office and Factory floor restrooms, if you can't hold it during your visit...

You can find RobCo Industries on Hailol on my alt Sheelana! Enjoy your visit!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 12-01-2016 at 08:17 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

For not being an architect, your pictures definitely look like you've been possessed by one.

For this one, I'm going to take my son with me when I check it out, this is something he'll get a real kick out of.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

This is awesome
    I took a swim in the radioactive water, feel all refreshed now lol
    I love how you transformed this serene natural dim, it's quite scary now. Your machines are clever. And the boulder car! : D
    I never played Fallout. Is this a map in the game?

Thanks Feendish and Seyler.

LOL I know, right Feendish? I have no idea what or who came over me.

Seyler, it's a place in Fallout. Well, a mix of many various factories you can visit. Fallout is a RPG with a huge open world you can explore and everything is set 200 years in the future, after a nuclear war. However, the difference with the Fallout "USA" is that it never invented the transistor and everything pretty much was stuck with the "The world of tomorrow" future of the 1950's, so you will see giant computers and 1950's cars. But energy wise, they used Fission power for everything, even cars ran on it.

Your decisions can decide the fate of the world in Fallout and that's what I love about this game. Especially Fallout New Vegas, you have 4 different paths you can take.

Here's a screen shot from a Satellite array from Fallout 3. Most of the factories in both games look like that as well. Here's one from the Corvega (car) factory.

Although, I used steel instead of concrete. Maybe that's why it's still in almost pristine condition. LOL

Oh and let's hope you don't grow any extra body parts after that swim. hahahaha
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-15-2014 at 01:40 PM.

I understand it better now, thanks, and having seen those pics I can say you did a pretty good job with the style and looks

Fantastic job Agrona! Absolutely loved it, really well done. That car is awesome and you got the signs and the walkways down like a pro. Can't forget that Nuka cola machine! Showed my bf whose a big fan of the games and he loved it too. Feels like Fallout!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thanks Rali! Much appreciated! I'm sure glad I did capture the Fallout vibe! Was worried at first that it might not be too dirty enough. LOL

I don't know Fallout but the explanation you provided and the tour made it all fit into place, I especially like the interior of the building, the burned car, the robot assembly line, it's a very cool dimension indeed, I can tell you put a lot of hard work into making it.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 06-16-2014 at 05:30 AM.

Very interesting build!! I don't know Fallout either, but I think I'll just have to go look at this one in person

It was a pleasure showing you around, Nouvae! Your visit and support was/is greatly appreciated!

Thanks Foxfire! I sure hope you enjoy your visit. Just be careful not to step into the Toxic waste or even worse... take a swim in it! (*looks at Seyler and shakes head*) LOL

[QUOTE=Agrona77;4820263Thanks Foxfire! I sure hope you enjoy your visit. Just be careful not to step into the Toxic waste or even worse... take a swim in it! (*looks at Seyler and shakes head*) LOL [/QUOTE]

I will try to restrain myself.....

Default Wonderful job!

I took the "in person" tour, and actually "went swimming" in that pool without meaning to....I was always a klutz....hopefully there will be no lasting effects!

And btw, I lost a couple of quarters in that Nuka Cola machine....
    Last edited by Foxfire; 06-16-2014 at 01:20 PM.

NO wonder you lost quarters... it takes bottlecaps!

Glad you enjoyed your visit. I'll mail you some rad-away, so there shouldn't be any lasting effects! LOL

This is amazing! The assembly line is my fav. I am not familiar with Fallout but I do love this dimension!
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Kal & Kok's Island * BeetleJuice * Star Trek * Don't Cross The Streams * Gothic Haven * Yabba-Dabba-Doo * Fallout Vault 101 * Gothic Manor

Quote Originally Posted by Kalrei View Post
    This is amazing! The assembly line is my fav. I am not familiar with Fallout but I do love this dimension!
    Thanks Kalrei! Yea, I also like how the assembly line turned out! The only one not happy with the results is poor Mr. Roboto hahaha Your support is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-18-2014 at 10:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast