+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree26Likes
  • 6 Post By Samooryesord
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 10 Post By Faratha
  • 3 Post By Wonk
  • 6 Post By Faratha

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Item lock feature, please!

Default Item lock feature, please!

Please, Trion! Add a feature to lock items in place! I have made the mistake of moving some objects by accident and not being able to fix it with a simple press of the esc key. Could you please add a button to lock an item? Please?! My custom homes would really appreciate this!

lol....I have to laugh because this has happened to me many times, but I truly feel your pain and think its an excellent idea!

Sounds like a great idea!

Default Lock Key feature

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has moved the whole house by accident?? lol I agree, A lock key is a MUST!!!

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

Dimension item lock is on our wish list!

We do want to add the feature, but I can't say when we'll have a chance to implement it.

Total awesomeness Faratha

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    Dimension item lock is on our wish list!

We do want to add the feature, but I can't say when we'll have a chance to implement it.
    That is FANTASTIC news!! Thank you so much for letting us know it's coming, even if it does take a little more time. I've asked for it myself in the past, but pretty much gave up on it, thinking it was probably not possible to implement, so this is really welcome news

Awesome to hear! I look forward to seeing it in the patch notes one of these days!

What's the big deal? So you add 300 pieces to a boat, then spin it by mistake... the fun is unmistakable! Nothing compared to the excitement of fully decorating a house, then adding a tree on the other side of the dimension, then decide it looks wrong and bag it... too bad it selected the house seemly on it's own and you bag the house leaving 1500 items floating in the air like a omg-yer-screwed ballet.
    You devs just want to take away All the fun!
    I Rift, therefore I am.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    That is FANTASTIC news!! Thank you so much for letting us know it's coming, even if it does take a little more time. I've asked for it myself in the past, but pretty much gave up on it, thinking it was probably not possible to implement, so this is really welcome news
    To be super clear - I'm not letting you know it's coming, just that it's on our wish list!

That means that we see the need for it, and we'd like to add it to the game, and if it becomes feasible to implement at some point in the future, we will.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Its nice to have choices I would probably leave mine off in most cases if that's how this feature is made possible. I think 80% of some of my builds are made better by "mistakes" I remember when started morphing those burlap sacks got wrecked after accidentally shifting some lol Good luck with trying to make it happen Faratha.

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    To be super clear - I'm not letting you know it's coming, just that it's on our wish list!

That means that we see the need for it, and we'd like to add it to the game, and if it becomes feasible to implement at some point in the future, we will.
    Well thanks for clearing that up....and that's good enough for me

+ Reply to Thread