• 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Caellia Caelllia
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Shalaia
  • 2 Post By Enshu

Thread: Junlar's Memorial is open to the public in Greybriar

Soulwalker

Default Junlar's Memorial is open to the public in Greybriar

Junlar can be remembered by this amazingly beautiful Memorial , created by Kozzmo@faeblight. I gave my sometimes unwelcome opinions as he built it but the final design was all his. Amazing builder and beautiful testament to an amazing man who we will all miss. His memories we cherish, his little dwarf body is recreated in copper larger than the humble little guy would have wanted but lives up to his stature as a Rift helper, PVP king and friend. Above all else he was a friend to all unless of course you were in a PVP zone and a guardian! He had no enemies and deserves this larger than life memorial. Hopefully, you all will take a few minutes to go and see this spectacular testament to a fallen hero.

The guild hall has his crypt behind the pub and the memorial in the sky. Simply take the elevator up , up, up...to the highest point.

Thanks and Love to Kozzmo for this truly beautiful build.

You can see it at Junlar's Phantoms guild hall, Greybriar

Soulwalker

The guild hall has his crypt behind the pub and the memorial in the sky. Simply take the elevator up , up, up...to the highest point.

Thanks and Love to Kozzmo for this truly beautiful build.

You can see it at PHANTOM'S LAIR, STONE FLASK TAVERN, GREYBRIAR
    Last edited by Lastbreath; 06-10-2014 at 03:58 PM.

It really is a lovely memorial. I just stopped by. My condolences to you for the loss of your friend. What a beautiful way to remember him.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

What a beautiful thing to do. My sincerest condolences to you, your guild and Junlar's family for this terrible loss.

I will pay my respects this evening in game, by visiting his memorial. May your friend rest in peace.

Rift Disciple

Wow, absolutely epic work that you all did for Junlar! I took the "Loggerman's Elevator" then the "Brevanic Tower Elevator" and was just astonished. I love the glass skywalk to the incredible monument to Junlar. I would revisit this dimension just as any zone that I enjoy in game like Moonshade, and its scale in grandeur is akin to Hammerknell. Truly dwarf-worthy and a beautiful tribute to someone who will be missed by many. I also like what you've added to the crypt -- the "Hunted Bell" is a really nice touch! To hear Landslyde@Greybriar's touching speech on Junlar, please also watch Grim's video. Simply stunning what a community can do with dimensions. Lastbreath, please check your PM's.

I agree with all the sentiments here. I also visited the memorial yesterday and it brought me to tears. It is a beautiful and serene place. You can feel the love and the memories all around you.

The skywalk is really amazing, and it leads to a wonderful shrine. All the water effects are place so well, it really feels like a memorial, but also like a harmonious garden that offers a welcome respite from the cares of the world.

Incredible, beautiful, amazing.... my thoughts are with you and anyone effected by your loss... I am effected by the build and what it represents.

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    It really is a lovely memorial. I just stopped by. My condolences to you for the loss of your friend. What a beautiful way to remember him.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I will make sure that I stop by today after I am done with work so I can respect the memory of your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    The skywalk is really amazing.
    I wanted to also mention this----it really is amazing:-)

Soulwalker

Default Statues Replaced

I was gone for two days and returned to find the two large statues from the memorial gone. It was my fault, as I left the permissions open for completion of the waterfalls. Whoever stole Junlars statues and the angels, enjoy them. For the rest of us, they have been replaced and locked down this time

Quote Originally Posted by Lastbreath View Post
    I was gone for two days and returned to find the two large statues from the memorial gone. It was my fault, as I left the permissions open for completion of the waterfalls. Whoever stole Junlars statues and the angels, enjoy them. For the rest of us, they have been replaced and locked down this time

You are joking right?
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

That's disgusting---I'm so sorry to hear that.

WHAT? I sure hope karma will bite this person in the butt so hard, they won't ever be able to sit down again!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-15-2014 at 11:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread