+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 4 Post By echoesofeternity
  • 1 Post By Arioo

Thread: Elevators - height difference?

Default Elevators - height difference?

Does anyone know if all elevators have the same top to bottom floor elevation? From what I've seen in various dimensions the Keep Elevator seems to bring the character to a higher point than Brevanic/Tower Elevator, but I'm not quite sure about it. Has anyone tested this?

I'm mainly interested in the Keep and Brevanic/Tower difference, so if you happen to have both (I currently only have Tower and I don't know if it's worth saving up for Keep), could you please check? Thanks!

I wondered about this myself, as the Brevanic Elevator seems to stop lower than the Sagespire Tower.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofeternity View Post
    Does anyone know if all elevators have the same top to bottom floor elevation? From what I've seen in various dimensions the Keep Elevator seems to bring the character to a higher point than Brevanic/Tower Elevator, but I'm not quite sure about it. Has anyone tested this?

I'm mainly interested in the Keep and Brevanic/Tower difference, so if you happen to have both (I currently only have Tower and I don't know if it's worth saving up for Keep), could you please check? Thanks!
    I have a Keep Elevator, a Sagespire Tower, the Tower Elevator and a Brevanic elevator in storage. If you're on the NA side, you can shoot me a tell at Baradara@Greybriar or Whatchacallit@Greybriar and I can invite you to the dim to check it out.

If you just want to make a lowbie alt, all the elevators but the Sagespire Tower are in a dimension called Storage Three: Boxes, owned by Baradara on Greybriar...it's a freaking mess, though.

The Keep Elevator does, however, work just like it does in Icewatch, with two stopping points. I believe it goes a great deal higher than the Brevanic, but I haven't done a side by side comparison.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    If you just want to make a lowbie alt, all the elevators but the Sagespire Tower are in a dimension called Storage Three: Boxes, owned by Baradara on Greybriar...it's a freaking mess, though.
    That's great, I took a screenshot in case anyone else was wondering, all three elevators are at the highest point in this image: . So the Keep elevator does go higher up than the rest, although perhaps not quite as high as I imagined. Guess it's time to start saving up. Thank you!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofeternity View Post
    That's great, I took a screenshot in case anyone else was wondering, all three elevators are at the highest point in this image: . So the Keep elevator does go higher up than the rest, although perhaps not quite as high as I imagined. Guess it's time to start saving up. Thank you!
    You're welcome!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    I wondered about this myself, as the Brevanic Elevator seems to stop lower than the Sagespire Tower.
    That is a good question. I Like Jaedor, have wondered this

Soulwalker

Default Elevator Heights

I know this is an Old Thread, But i have been away from the game for quite awhile.

The following is the heights of Some of the Elevators.

Logger = 109.5
    Sagespire = 70 from the Ground Bottom of the Steps outside and 63 from the base of the lift to the top.
    Brevanic = 35
    and the Sliding one is 100

I am not sure of the Keep elevator, But if you place a tile on the Ground (Base of Elevator) and write down the ground elevation and then ride the elevator to the top and drop a Tile when it Stops. Then subtract the Ground Elevation from the Top elevation and you will have your total height.

This is very easy to do using the Dimension Tools Add-on.

+ Reply to Thread