+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability to edit terrain

Plane Touched

Default Ability to edit terrain

Like to create moats and change height of the terrain map vertices

You can change the terrain by adding rocks, mountains, waterfalls, etc. But you cannot remove terrain as this is not a voxel game. You can make a moat by using existing water in a dimension or by adding terrace ponds or other water effects.

I recommend touring other dimensions to see what is possible. Enjoy!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    You can change the terrain by adding rocks, mountains, waterfalls, etc. But you cannot remove terrain as this is not a voxel game. You can make a moat by using existing water in a dimension or by adding terrace ponds or other water effects.

I recommend touring other dimensions to see what is possible. Enjoy!

I understand all that and use it extensively. But there are still instances where you need to remove existing terrain and you can do it by changing the terrain maps height vertices. Doesn't have to a vowel based game.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Maihes View Post
    I understand all that and use it extensively. But there are still instances where you need to remove existing terrain and you can do it by changing the terrain maps height vertices. Doesn't have to a vowel based game.
    I swear I wrote "voxel" not vowel. lol.

Besides. those "consonant" based games are boring. Plus you can't understand anyone.
    Last edited by Maihes; 06-07-2014 at 02:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread