+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree14Likes
  • 6 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By Bridgit
  • 5 Post By Ralitza

Thread: NA/EU out of sync

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default NA/EU out of sync

There's been a couple of questions about this, and I've run into it as well, hopping back and forth from NA to EU shards. This may answer some questions, or at least it shows that someone is aware of the issue.

NA/EU Not Synced?

Hopefully, the next hotfix will put us back in sync and we won't have the bejeebus scared out of us the next time we think we're going to go touring in another region!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    There's been a couple of questions about this, and I've run into it as well, hopping back and forth from NA to EU shards. This may answer some questions, or at least it shows that someone is aware of the issue.

NA/EU Not Synced?

Hopefully, the next hotfix will put us back in sync and we won't have the bejeebus scared out of us the next time we think we're going to go touring in another region!
    Thanks for easing my mind! Whew!
    Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

Thank you for posting this here! I can now press update without becoming the newest member of the local amateur dramatics society...yey!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread