+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Iseldora
  • 2 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Building blocks you would like to be added to Dimensions.

Default Building blocks you would like to be added to Dimensions.

I was sitting here and thinking about stuff id like to see added to our long list of building blocks for our dimensions, and something popped up in my mind that i would love to see on that list, well 2 things actually.

1: Rings of different materials (no, not rings that you have on yer finger, its the wall kind, much like concrete rings you build wells out of)
    We have planks, spheres etc, but it would be very nice to have rings/circles too of all the materials we have. (IF these already excist in the game i appologise, i still havent seen all items that we can use in dimensions so)

2: another thing i would love to see is an item that can make holes in already placed structures or in, for ex, the rings/circles i mentioned under no:1

Example: i place a wall ring/circle and need a doorway or window hole in it, i use thise "hole item" (should be different kinds of hole forms too, not just one) and voilá i got myself a doorway!

I wonder if this woul be hard to implement in the game (if at all possible)
    These rings/circles + to be able to make holes in things would open up alot of new possibilities like building castles with towers for ex.

Is there anything you would love to have in your extensive list of building blocks, if so, what?

Perhaps we could make a list together and then send it in to the Devs and pester them til they cough up the stuff we want! :P

(ps: sorry if a post like this already excist, i suck at finding stuff on forums hehe)

With regards
    Iseldora

There is an existing thread for items we'd love to see added: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...wish-list.html Check it out!

While there are a lot of things I'd love to see added to dimension items, I constantly have to remind myself that all of the items we have are art assets already in game. So if the items you want aren't in game, chances are very slim we'll ever see them.

Having said that, we have a ton of new art coming with the expansion! There are some clues to style and colors that have been parsed from the PTS over on Riftgrate.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Thanks for the reply, ill deffinetly check that thread out
    And thanks for the link to Riftgrate, i havent seen that page before ^^

+ Reply to Thread