Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Gaylor
  • 1 Post By Caellia Caelllia
  • 1 Post By Shalaia

Thread: PvP Dimension / The Black Garden

Default PvP Dimension / The Black Garden

Welcome All!

I would like some feed back involving this particular dimension, please

I have had 2 PvP'ers drop in and helped me with a issue I hope is no longer an issue. (Very Much Thanks To them and a Very Generous Gifts as well)

I am sorta looking for: the starting points to work
    the resurrection graves to work
    and also: the kill-zones.

Thought there is a few more things I would like to add, most of my dimension landscape is "behind the scenes". Reason is when fighting, it is easier for the graphics to load, than have heavy scenery and get hit from enemies...lol.

The Shard is: Wolfsbane
    It is under my Alt: Fujii
    Name of Dim: Keflavik Force Base

I am hoping that some of the glitches will be better, hopefully after the patch. My goal in this PvP Dim...I am hoping that Rift may "Someday" allow "Favor" to be "Gained" it will bring a lot of players into our PvP Dimensions and maybe even free up some QQTimes!

"(%Cough**..."Favor?....Please

Thanks. Oh, feel free to stop at Nico's Bar and Order a round!

-Gaylor.
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

Hello, Gaylor.

(I did also reply in the PVP Forums as well.) Nice Job!

Very nice blend of "behind the scenes" attractions! The scoreboards are working! My nephew really enjoying the "graveyards!" He says they are a lot like WOW! He plays that game as well.
    I enjoyed the serene water-pond and the drinks from Nico! (hm, maybe we can get Rift to have Nico pour a good Whiskey-Sour!)

Going to stop by and see this after work

Vye
    Rift Disciple

pvp dimensions have huge possibilities

I stopped by the other day and I was stunned. I felt like I was getting ready to Pvp

This is probably a really stupid question----when you go into a PvP dim does it flag you? I mean can I safely go in and look around without fear of being killed?

Even though it means nothing at all, I have a real aversion to being killed--haha!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaia View Post
    This is probably a really stupid question----when you go into a PvP dim does it flag you? I mean can I safely go in and look around without fear of being killed?

Even though it means nothing at all, I have a real aversion to being killed--haha!
    You will only become flagged if you click on a Dominion, Nightfall or Oathsworn banner; so no worries about going in and looking around in any PvP dimension. There are LOTS of them to see in addition to this fun one! Upon entry to "Keflavik Force Base -PVP", you will see the Nightfall and Dominion banners -- if you click either of those, you will flag yourself for PvP for the entire duration of your visit. Nightfall ports you to the Guardian tents and Dominion ports you to the Defiant magitech and tavern, but you may see it all without flagging. Really enjoyed exploring the "behind the scenes" to both sides. If you're interested in visiting more PvP dimensions, please check out this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Caellia Caelllia View Post
    You will only become flagged if you click on a Dominion, Nightfall or Oathsworn banner; so no worries about going in and looking around in any PvP dimension..
    Thanks Caellia:-)

Thinking about it... it's not so much the dying I have an aversion to but the embarassment of my PvP abilities, which consist of.... Huh, Wha, Wha---oh I'm dead... how did that happen?

I'm going to have some looks now:-)

Nice job Gaylor.

This was my first tour in a Black Garden dim.... so cool:-)

Now that I know I can peacefully tour them and remain a pacifist I will need to seek more out:-)

on that note---when I see the keys for this zone on the AH the description is in red--does that mean that if I bought it I would not be able to use it? Is there a special rep you need in order to learn the key?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaia View Post
    on that note---when I see the keys for this zone on the AH the description is in red--does that mean that if I bought it I would not be able to use it? Is there a special rep you need in order to learn the key?
    Not at all. That's supposed to be the highest tier, just like with your gear, or the rarity of it. I think red = legendary, but that could be wrong.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Not at all. That's supposed to be the highest tier, just like with your gear, or the rarity of it. I think red = legendary, but that could be wrong.
    Super! Thanks:-)

+ Reply to Thread