+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RyconRift
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By RyconRift

Thread: Looking for someone who has access to Dimension Trophy

Default Looking for someone who has access to Dimension Trophy

Hello All,

I am in dire need of an Enormous pool on a pedestal and a Large pool on a pedestal. I am willing to transfer a toon over to pick it up.

If anyone has access to these please let me know.
    Rycon LvL 65 Rogue
    Honey Badger of HK
    www.revenanceguild.com

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RyconRift View Post
    Hello All,

I am in dire need of an Enormous pool on a pedestal and a Large pool on a pedestal. I am willing to transfer a toon over to pick it up.

If anyone has access to these please let me know.
    If you're on the North American shards, I can buy these on Baradara@Greybriar. I also think Kitasia@Deepwood can buy them and a couple of others whose names escape me right now.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    If you're on the North American shards, I can buy these on Baradara@Greybriar. I also think Kitasia@Deepwood can buy them and a couple of others whose names escape me right now.
    Excellent, when the servers come up I will find ya.
    Rycon LvL 65 Rogue
    Honey Badger of HK
    www.revenanceguild.com

Yep I can buy them to. I just cant buy the exodus ones stupid artifacts only coming off trash no one kills. I will never get my last artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Yep I can buy them to. I just cant buy the exodus ones stupid artifacts only coming off trash no one kills. I will never get my last artifact.
    Hi Kit,

Off topic question. Does your site have a forums on it? I created an account to see but did not see anything
    Rycon LvL 65 Rogue
    Honey Badger of HK
    www.revenanceguild.com

Last week a 'Giftable Belvaric Tower Elevator' another dimension item that requires a certain achievement and is supposedly giftable was unable to be mailed to me.

It gives you a gift box like it should, but it would not allow the gift box to be mailed. It should normally be possible to mail giftable items to someone on another shard, but it did not work for this one.

Was that a fluke and are they supposed to giftable? Or am I stuck actually having to wait until I am raid geared?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zwets View Post
    Last week a 'Giftable Belvaric Tower Elevator' another dimension item that requires a certain achievement and is supposedly giftable was unable to be mailed to me.

It gives you a gift box like it should, but it would not allow the gift box to be mailed. It should normally be possible to mail giftable items to someone on another shard, but it did not work for this one.

Was that a fluke and are they supposed to giftable? Or am I stuck actually having to wait until I am raid geared?
    The best thing with dimension items is to invite the person who has the item to your dimension and make sure that your permissions are set to allow the other person to drop the item down (this really works best if you're trading items, not necessarily if you're trying to get cash back).

Sounds like your case was a fluke, when gifting it wouldn't matter what shard the gifter and receiver were on, and you may want to look into submitting a ticket/bug report.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by RyconRift View Post
    Hi Kit,

Off topic question. Does your site have a forums on it? I created an account to see but did not see anything
    No I had them removed to many sex spammers kept getting in. It was a all day process just stopping them. So it was easier just to remove the forums and send everyone here Though if you ever need to reach any of us the contact us goes right to my email.

+ Reply to Thread