• 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Enshu
  • 2 Post By JaydedRIft

Thread: Grand Opening! Jayded's DIM's :)

Default Grand Opening! Jayded's DIM's :)

Hi fellow dimension lovers!

A few of my dimensions are now open for viewing. I'm on the Faeblight server.

1. "Pandemonium" at Three Springs - Built this for our guild (since we couldn't afford a guild dimension at the time lol ). This dimension is huge so make sure you see everything! There are a few hidden areas in this one. See if you can find the Fae garden or the forgotten treasure chests!

2. "Weekend Retreat" In Moonshade Highlands. Have to tweak this one a bit more but its ready for viewing. Check out the children's treehouse!

3. "Christmas Eve" in Kestrel's: A cozy cottage in the middle of the woods on Christmas eve!

4: "Lafeyette Village" A small French village with shops & a schoolhouse for the children! Don't forgot to visit the restaurant & try our delicious fare!

5. "The Dark SIde" A Spooky small dimension devoted to the Occult.

Check them out & I hope you enjoy them!!

Jayded
    Guild Leader of Pandemonium
    Faeblight Shard
    Last edited by JaydedRIft; 06-04-2014 at 05:30 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Wow, a whole list! Thank you for sharing *busily writes all the names down.*
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Nice list, thanks for sharing.

OMG you are such a dimension hoarder! LOL You kept all these builds to yourself!

I'm sure glad you decided to finally share them with us and I can't wait to stop by for a visit!

Default Re: Grand Opening! Jayded's DIM's :)

Well I just recently (within the last two months) have returned to RIft after a long absence. Much to my amazement I found the dimensions and have been hooked ever since! I actually came to the forums to find out about an issue of placing objects & then being disconnected. But I found this thread, so this will be my home for awhile!

Welcome to the addiction! LOL

I took a Rift break as well and came back last year in March, because I read something about dimensions and was curious what that was all about. I missed the SL release and so didn't know anything about dims.

When I got the starter pack with the stone tiles, I was like, do they want me to lay a tile floor? What? LOL

I found the dimension community here and I've learned so much from these amazing people! I also learned that I could make the tiles bigger...

So yes, you certainly came to the right forum. Also, join our in game chat channel at dimensionaddicts@deepwood
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-04-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Love your floral arrangements. My fave is Lafayette, such a cute village. Nice work!

Thank you Seyler! Coming from you that's a real compliment

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Love all the colors in Pandemonium. Never quite understood why Three Springs wasn't made an actual guild dimension with an item limit to match. The layout here was pretty awesome as well.

The children's treehouse in Weekend Retreat is an adorable touch. Love how it's sized too small for anyone not a dwarf to get into. Again, everything is so colorful!

Really enjoyed Lafayette Village. Some nice details in the buildings, hard to believe it's only 1000 items!

Kestrel's Cry Ravine is one of my favorite base dimensions, love the little cottage there. Great job of imparting the feel of Christmas Eve.

Nice use of effects in The Dark Side.

Welcome back to the game and thank you for sharing!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Grand Opening! Jayded's DIM's :)

Thank you for touring my dimensions Feendish! I've been a fan of your dimensions since I started touring! Thank you for your feedback. I'm working on two more at the moment, I will post when finished. Just not enough time in the day

I've toured your dimensions the other day and agree with all the sentiments here.

Loved the detail in both the Pandemonium and Lafayette Village.

I do believe my favorite thing though was the Treehouse!

Awesome job all in all!

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Wow, a whole list! Thank you for sharing *busily writes all the names down.*

doing the same!

Default South of the Border

Thank you all for touring my dimensions. I've just finished my latest one, South of The Border at Faen's retreat. Hope you enjoy your tour!

+ Reply to Thread