+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree387Likes

Thread: Show your dimensions

Default Show your dimensions

The French Rift forum post I created a "Show your dimensions." I do not know if the system is here, so I also opened this post. Offer your dimensions with some pictures to tempt future tourists. I invite you to come to visit my Brisesol dimension: "May the force be with you ..."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2014-05-29_110452.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-05-29_110307.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-05-29_110226.jpg  

Thank you for sharing, I can never get enough of the space themes, I will visit yours soon! It looks very impressive.

Far, Far Away by Nouvae on Hailol -- My Latest Dimension * Dimension Gallery * YouTube * Twitter

Oh Mon Dieu! C'est magnifique!

I will certainly come to Brisesol and check out your Star Wars dim! I LOVE Star Wars themed dimensions!

(some of my dimensions are listed in my signature) And yes, we usually make a new thread to show case our new builds here. So you did good, showing us yours and inviting us to visit!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-03-2014 at 07:13 AM.

(um...) JAW DROPPING!!!

(I now have to go swipe the drool from my chin) How Sensational! In the Dimension it is even more "awe-inspiring!"

Thank You for Sharing Arwhen
    -Gaylor.
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I was so impressed when I found this dimension touring on Brisesol...

Que la Force soit avec toi...

I am so glad to see you sharing that build on these forums!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments you give me. Thank you to you, Feendish for this awesome article made my dimension. Really sorry for not being able to master the language better and have to go to google translation to express myself, I would sincerely like to answer your questions. Your encouragement go straight to my heart and encourages me to push myself to the next dimension, it is 60% finished and I will certainly invite you to post. Thank you again to all.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Thank you for all the wonderful compliments you give me. Thank you to you, Feendish for this awesome article made my dimension. Really sorry for not being able to master the language better and have to go to google translation to express myself, I would sincerely like to answer your questions. Your encouragement go straight to my heart and encourages me to push myself to the next dimension, it is 60% finished and I will certainly invite you to post. Thank you again to all.
    I wish I could speak more French than I do as well (curse words don't really count, do they?).

I'm definitely looking forward to your next build.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

I've visited this dim yesterday and woah... mind ---> blown!

Amazing work. Every build is so... clean! Every single fighter, turret, walker, looks like it's one cohesive unit and not build using hundreds of metal plates! The whole scene feels very alive. Love the smoking laser holes, the damage to one of the X-wing fighters... Very cool stuff!

I highly recommend a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    The French Rift forum post I created a "Show your dimensions." I do not know if the system is here, so I also opened this post. Offer your dimensions with some pictures to tempt future tourists. I invite you to come to visit my Brisesol dimension: "May the force be with you ..."
    Really a great idea!!
    We need to use forums a little bit more to meet us and show our creations. Your dim is gorgeous Arwhen! Good job!
    Anyone else? Please show us your dims!!
    Dimensioneer in Gelidra EU: Fatasia 2.6, Mermaid's Treasure, A Fairy New Year Eve and Come in if U Dare!

That's just... wow! Amazing, I'm stunned. I sadly don't log on to other shards to check out dimension, but now I did. I'm super impressed, and super jealous... I wish I was that creative!

Love the idea of a "Show your dimension" thread, but you put the list very high with your pictures lol

Très bien!

I have no lesson to teach, and not have any intention, but on the French forum, GM found that the idea of this post involving the creations of different dimensional architects is a good idea. That is why it has classified this post important so that it remains at the top of the page so that each designer can present their works and allow it to remain constantly visible in the community. May he be the same here. Thank you for all your encouraging posts

Being a huge star wars fan I had to check out this dim in person! I loved the detail on each ship and the AT-ATs, I could practically hear the pew pew of the turrets and roar of the tie fighters flying by! Oh how I miss flying my x-wing... Great work!

Shadowlander

Thank you for this thread. I take a look at all your Dimensions today and they're really cool, I'd like the castle the most...it's so huge and detailed...so many rooms. Good work!

So I think I'm next.^^

Atm I can't post images just links....my IMG codes are off (I sent a pm to the gm's to fix this problem....but for now I have to use links)

New Ellensford - Brutwacht (EU) - Shoreward Island

Vineta - Brutwacht (EU) - Boggling Boggle

More pictures of all dimensions are at http://raluar.imgur.com and a video of New Ellensford is linked in my signature.
    If you want to take a look at Vineta ingame, pls remember the underwaterpart of Boggling-Boggle.

Hope you like it
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

I really liked your Boggling Boggle. I hope you will have lot's of visit.

That is awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast