+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: Show your dimensions

Raluar - pictures look awesome! I'll have to swing by the German servers tonight. Plus, it feels good to speak my native language now and then.

Shadowlander

If you like you can w/ me if come to brutwacht. If I'm not online with Raluar, i'm on my alt Lavigna.
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

=0= so amazing !!!!!! your idea is great !!!!

Here's another of my dimensions, TelaraLand. This park welcomes you with its attractions for the whole family: Ferris Wheel, Rollercoaster, Auto bumper, House upside down, its fishing zone, its water sports, what about his game .... again, it s 'there is a game that can earn you Platinum Parts. 24 bottles of wine (green) were hidden in the dimension. Locate them, send me a mail in-game locations with your findings and in exchange receive your winnings. there is no minimum discovery, you already win with a bottle found. Amusement Park is located in the highlands of Shadowmoon. Enjoy your visit and good game ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2014-06-14_180920.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-06-14_181454.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-06-14_180822.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-06-14_180744.jpg  

Very cool screenshots, I will check this one out soon.

Dimension Gallery - Browse & search for player created dimensions

Wow, this place looks and sounds awesome!!! All of them do for that matter. Must visit soon
    Last edited by Foxfire; 06-18-2014 at 05:36 AM.

Amazing designs!! I'm rolling out my show on Split Infinity Radio as well as my site & I'm looking for NA & EU dimensions to showcase. My plans are pictures, video & an interview with the dimensioneer for the site which I will be highlighting during my set. Camera shy? That's ok too I'd still love to get permission to post about your dimension. If interested PM me on here so we can arrange to meet up. Thanks

Twitter Facebook & Twitch Rift Community Creations
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Events Officer of Mistakes Were Made

Default Le Sanctuaire (Brisesol EU Shard)

The third dimension that I present here is actually my first. Sanctuary (Brisesol EU) invites you to a place where peace and tranquility reign. Hospitality tent, caretaker's house, tavern, Sanctuary, fishing village, observatory, ... everything is calm. A challenge in this dimension, find the lost 25 swords and win up to 45 dimensional objects (from 1 to 3 with sword found). Enjoy your visit and good fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2014-06-24_074128.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-06-24_074717.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-06-24_074854.jpg   Show your dimensions-2014-06-24_075026.jpg  

try building another home , just begin a few step
    Laethys - MiffyJupiter

Quote Originally Posted by MiffyJupiter View Post
    try building another home , just begin a few step
    I love it!!!! I guess houses are my particular addiction. I am always searching for the ones that are somehow unique, as well as racking my brain to come up with one myself. I look forward to seeing this one when it's done!

Default Le Labyrinthe diabolique (Brisesol EU Shard)

The fourth dimension that I present here, is called "the fiendish maze" in English. The purpose of this labyrinth is to find the exit of course. But not only that, ten glass tubes are hidden in secret rooms, each object enclosed in a short tube reports a PP. Pieces of sentence (10) are written on the walls of the maze, must reconstruct the sentence (in french) to win additional 10PP. But attention, maze is littered with traps and difficult passages to cross with address at the risk of finding themselves immersed in ice water suspended summits. You took cold? Go so take a small snack at the tavern on the flank of the mountain. Good fun and... good luck.Show your dimensions-2014-07-14_153148.jpgShow your dimensions-2014-07-14_152603.jpgShow your dimensions-2014-07-14_152545.jpgShow your dimensions-2014-07-14_152426.jpgShow your dimensions-2014-07-14_152351.jpg

This is my "Imaginationland" on Deepwood NA. As Three Springs is a very large zone, there's tons of eye candy throughout the dimension. Choosing just 5 screenshots was tough. And these were taken on lower (custom) quality so it'll look better if you're roaming around on high or ultra. This is my first and oldest dimension so it's been getting worked on here and there for almost a year. Even some of my "noobier" builds from when I first started are still there 'cause I can't bring myself to tear them down. lol. Hope you enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-imaginationland-12.jpg   Show your dimensions-imaginationland-4.jpg   Show your dimensions-imaginationland-11.jpg   Show your dimensions-imaginationland-13.jpg   Show your dimensions-imaginationland-2.jpg  

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

Several dimensions here to visit soon, thanks for sharing with us

Dimension Gallery - Browse & search for player created dimensions

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Oh Mon Dieu! C'est magnifique!

I will certainly come to Brisesol and check out your Star Wars dim! I LOVE Star Wars themed dimensions!

(some of my dimensions are listed in my signature) And yes, we usually make a new thread to show case our new builds here. So you did good, showing us yours and inviting us to visit!
    I agree, C'est très magnifique!

I'm getting my passport now!
    Last edited by Nuuli; 07-14-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    The French Rift forum post I created a "Show your dimensions." I do not know if the system is here, so I also opened this post. Offer your dimensions with some pictures to tempt future tourists. I invite you to come to visit my Brisesol dimension: "May the force be with you ..."
    I rolled a toon just to see this dimension.
    Attachment 19168

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/...ps22451255.png
    Last edited by Nuuli; 07-14-2014 at 08:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast