+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree500Likes

Thread: Show your dimensions

I present you my last dimension in date, created for the contest "Pagoda". I had a lot of fun building this quiet valley. The expanse of water built with the "water surfaces" crafted by the dream weaver required a large number of materials: 2900 merphos (fish) and 3480 dream ribbons. Fortunately some players took the time to fish for me to limit my fishing time so that I can focus on the main, construction. Our developer friends should review downward the components of crafts items that are sometimes very exaggerated. The waterfall was quite complicated to build, 20 cascade elements were needed. I also spent a lot of time testing different projectors and clocks to find the optimum brightness. It was necessary that the artificial lights were perceptible without clearing the snow on the top of the mountains. To increase the height of the mountains but to make sure that the summit is still visible, I planted fir trees by decreasing the size, I did the same with the houses on the ridge by bringing them back to a scale of 0.4, in this way, the peaks look much higher than they actually are. I wish you a good visit.

Last edited by Arwhen; 07-28-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Cool remember

a simply wonderful dimension
    this is again an example of why the effort is worth the effort we still try a projector again to play with light and to test out the prospects.
    I noticed on my last tour through Brisesol that you have partially revised your old dimensions.
    You inspired me to look into my old dimensions and to see if i can (2800 seats) finish or perfect something.
    Thanks for that. That make me finish my Missipi steamboat.

Kind regards
    Chulia

I hope the english is correct
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Shadowlander

Red face

i have 1 dim that i never bragg about but i doubt i can promoot it whit pickturs here LOL
    wanna see why ?
    nalisha@typhiria
    dimension name: not my room .

ur welcome to have a look and infom me if i can make picks (better when you do it so im sure its oke) and place them here to
    pls for all who gonna have a look clean up when ur done

I loved it, and I understand your reluctance to post screenshots here. Between romance and SM, bravo!

I love it I saw her 10 minutes ago and still laugh GZ

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Prophet of Telara

New dimension on Brutwacht by Luisa, Nico's Dream

It's dedicated to my sweetheart, to find refuge in the wilderness. It's full of things he loves, also the otters from my zoo found a new home here, because of fond memories ;-)

Show your dimensions-2018-08-17_174017.jpg

I have hidden quite a few animals in there, try to find them all!

- the obvious ones: dog, sheep, chicken
    - on the first plateau: badger, rabbit, skunk
    - in the rivers around that: racoon, otters, beaver
    - more animals on the other plateaus: moose, wild boar, black bears
    - in the air: bald headed eagle, some clusters of birds

have fun exploring!

also: special thanks to Chrystiel for the snowman coals! they are almost gone already after this dimension :-D
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Always admiring animal morphs, here is a beautiful gallery beautifully staged. +1

Default RE:Show your dimensions

Arwhen, what a great idea for a thread. Thank you!

You are daring. If I had had more courage, I would have done the same thing. I love that you aren't afraid to put yourself out there.

That said, I will follow your lead and add some of my own dimension screenshots.

This one is called "Paradise Found" using the Edge of Infinity key on Deepwood:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2018-08-20_164146.jpg   Show your dimensions-2018-08-20_164224.jpg   Show your dimensions-2018-08-20_165232.jpg   Show your dimensions-2018-08-20_165344.jpg   Show your dimensions-2018-08-20_165416.jpg  

Default Show your dimensions

This one is called "Chalet de la Bere" (owner Moonprophet), using the Anywhere key on Deepwood:

Show your dimensions-2018-08-20_174347.jpgShow your dimensions-2018-08-20_165813.jpgShow your dimensions-2018-08-20_170122.jpgShow your dimensions-2018-08-20_170016.jpgShow your dimensions-2018-08-20_165944.jpg
    Last edited by Maybella; 08-20-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Default Pinocchio

I have finished a new dimension.
    Name Pinocchio Char Nicosh Shard Brutwacht.
    This time I also tried to morph figures and toys.
    It is supposed to be the scene from the Disney movie where pinocchio in Gepetto's workshop is enchanted by the fairy.
    I hope you have so much fun watching as I build.
    I'm open to criticism.

friendly regards

Chulia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2018-08-23_151457.jpg  
    Last edited by Chulia; 08-23-2018 at 05:19 AM.
    Chulia - Brutwacht

Prophet of Telara

I have got a new one, the problem is you HAVE to see it in person, pictures just don't work for me on this one... maybe some want to pop by anyway

Rise of the Phoenix by Alliendre@Brutwacht
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Default Paradise Found by Maybella

I almost missed this dimension.
    A huge construction without false note, bravo.
    I saw while raising the head a construction in the space but I did not find the way to reach it. Is this part under construction?

Default Palais de la Bere by Maybella

I almost missed that dimension too.
    Nice work without shocking error. +1

Default Palais de la Bere

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I almost missed that dimension too.
    Nice work without shocking error. +1
    Palais de la Bere is actually supposed to be locked at the moment. It is being renovated. I hope you will visit it again when it is finished. I will put a post on this thread with some screenshots when I am ready for the public to see it.

Default Paradise Found

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I saw while raising the head a construction in the space but I did not find the way to reach it. Is this part under construction?
    I never noticed that it could be seen before. Yes, there is a way to get there. You must find the way.

I spent some time and made it invisible, so you should no longer be able to see it. If you can still see it, I want to know what video card you are using.
    Last edited by Maybella; 09-02-2018 at 03:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast