+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree500Likes

Thread: Show your dimensions

Default Beautiful

What a beautiful detailed dimension awake madness.

With kind regards

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Default Sailing Home

I finished a new dimension I built a sailing ship.
    I would appreciate a visit and feedback.
    Have fun building

Chulia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2018-04-22_000900.jpg  
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Great, first of all, I did not see what dimension I was in, then I saw and I did not believe it. Really an original idea of using Scion's Shadow. Your three masts are very well done. He reminded me how much I drooled for my Titanic. Oh how I would like to see more often dimensions of this kind! Your characters have the right size. I look for a detail to criticize, I did not find. +1 well deserved for this 2800items dimension.

Dark Autumn Shadows is a Halloween dimension on Faeblight, but it's ever changing with additions and improvements, here's a screen shot of my newest sentry. Don't try to make friends with him, he'll have none of it. Take time to visit and enjoy some of the eye candy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2018-07-13_190900.jpg  
    Last edited by Wonk; 07-14-2018 at 02:09 PM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Soulwalker

Default nice dims!

You all make beautiful dims. I am appropriately jealous.

I am still working on my Shoreward Fortress, which has taken a new direction, a dwarven fort. I got rid of the "hidden city under the fort". I am having trouble putting in stairs that are not eyesores, straightening things up. I would love suggestions!

Hello everybody

I have finished a new dimension in which I tried to recreate the Babylonian hanging gardens in kelari style.
    The story is that these ruins are 10 000 years old.
    They were enchanted by a temple priest so that they lifted themselves from the ground and now hover over the earth.
    Now they are occupied by evil enchanted plants ......
    Have fun and I am very grateful for your opinion
    Dimension : Babylon Garden zero gravity
    Char: Chulya@Brutwacht
    Have fun building
    Chulia

Show your dimensions-2018-07-21_001754.jpg
    Chulia - Brutwacht

A remarkable job Chulia, and the aerial view left me speechless. I still have a comment to make, you have too much talent! +1000

Shadowlander

The Babylon dim once again is the same never ending copy&paste as ever. There is not a lot to nothing own or innovative or creative in this dimension. Just a large series of identical components. Looks boring to me. I miss atmosphere and lights besides the fire, there is no specific mood. Putting in some npc's also doesn't make it more lively and atmospheric. Or I'm just too demanding.

Large parts of this dimension are not even observable as the walls often switch the camera to ego perspective. And as a tall bahmi man I see almost nothing, on all floors only ego perspective. And I can't get through the archways. And as a dwarf I only see walls. It's just not well thought out.

People can only be nice or honest, I hope I never get nice. I know it is often interpreted as envy and resentment, but perhaps there are other reasons.
    Last edited by Valiope; 07-26-2018 at 05:10 AM.

I have never seen such a bunch of nonsense in so few sentences. I've (re) visited your dimensions for comparison, and when you'll be able to skim even 1 / 10th of Chulia's talent. You can give him lessons.
    When we criticize a dimension, we try to do it objectively or else .... we are silent!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    Dark Autumn Shadows is a Halloween dimension on Faeblight, but it's ever changing with additions and improvements, here's a screen shot of my newest sentry. Don't try to make friends with him, he'll have none of it. Take time to visit and enjoy some of the eye candy.
    So many small loving details show how many thoughts you make while building. So many funny, imaginative and eerily-beautiful little things, I wish this ideas were mine. Much variety in many different corners, so unusual use of ordinary components - hat off! I can see u have much fun while dimensioneering, it is visible. Only the path through the landscape seems a little bit to... geometrical to me, just personal taste. It is always fun to visit your dimensions.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I have never seen such a bunch of nonsense in so few sentences. I've (re) visited your dimensions for comparison, and when you'll be able to skim even 1 / 10th of Chulia's talent. You can give him lessons.
    When we criticize a dimension, we try to do it objectively or else .... we are silent!
    How many dims have you looked at in 20 minutes? And, of course, quite objectively.

Criticism is never objective, you are not God. And comparing dims is just as absurd, everyone has a different style. You always applaud loudly and rarely give arguments, but you get a lot of applause back for that, right?

I knew there'd be trouble if I wrote criticism, just wanted to see who. Whereby - I also knew that before. Someone else who overestimates himself and knows no modesty.

Come to Brutwacht an see how the "Weltengestalter" scare off new dimensioneers, because they are not as perfect as the sooo great members of this guild are. Listen to those who are alienated by this arrogance as Chulia & Co. "care" about the community: They all only know their own interests, so don't come now and hate me. Excuse me if I have a little more insight. And I won't ask for permission next time I look a little closer and not with rose-colored glasses. But I only wrote what I saw, if you see something else, I can't help it.

I don't care if you like my dims, I like it, that's all that matters. I don't have to beg for attention to feel good.
    And you talk about learning: Did you notice that such a greeeat artist as she is used logs in her wooden hut that were not turned or changed or scaled or modified just a little bit? Tons of boring c&p in every dim. I would teach her that, for example.
    Last edited by Valiope; 07-26-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Default LOL

Hi Valiope

OK valiope du kannst mich als einen dilletantischen spinner hinstellen aber lass die leute in ruhe die ( weltengestalter oder nicht ) bauen. Das sind leute die spass am bauen haben und nicht ihr selbstwertgefühl aus der beleidigung anderer ziehen müssen.
    Sie haben spass und so soll es sein.Du machst dich zur kritikerin und jeder auf brutwacht fragt sich mit welchem recht. Bevor ich andere beleidige ( nur des beleidigens willen ) würde ich mich um meinen ruf kümmern.
    Aber dein angebot von dir zu lernen nehme ich sehr gerne an mich würde intressieren ob ich dann auch so wundervolle dimensionen bauen kann wie du.

my english is not that good (google helps) sry

OK valiope you can put me down as a dilletante spinner but let the people in peace build (weltengestalter or not). These are people who enjoy building and do not have to pull their self-esteem from the insult of others.
    They have fun and that's how it should be. You make yourself a critic and everyone on breedwacht wonders with what right. Before I insult others (just for the sake of offending) I would take care of my call.
    But I gladly accept your offer from you. I would be interested if I could build wonderful dimensions like you.

friendly regards

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht

Shadowlander

I can have a reputation online and have to take care of it?

Oh dear, get offline a few days and into real life.

I thought this thread was about dimensions, but it's probably about vanity.

And I insult someone when I criticize them with facts? I don't insult anyone here or anywhere else, I always just list facts, people like you then become personal.

I have more fun than others when I always talk about my work and show it everywhere and ask for praise? I always thought I have fun on dimensioneering WHILE building in dims, until I am happy with the result. Didn't know this fun can grow retroactive when I ask for applause. Hm.... let me think...

Oh, dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Valiope View Post
    I can have a reputation online and have to take care of it?

Oh dear, get offline a few days and into real life.

I thought this thread was about dimensions, but it's probably about vanity.

And I insult someone when I criticize them with facts? I don't insult anyone here or anywhere else, I always just list facts, people like you then become personal.

I have more fun than others when I always talk about my work and show it everywhere and ask for praise? I always thought I have fun on dimensioneering WHILE building in dims, until I am happy with the result. Didn't know this fun can grow retroactive when I ask for applause. Hm.... let me think...

Oh, dear...
    Arwhen and Chulia this is not worth your time and absolutely not your talent!!!
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 07-26-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Criticism is never objective, you are not God.
    So does this mean that you're willing to entertain the possibility that your perspective on all of this can also be wrong?

Excuse me if I have a little more insight.
    Oh, I guess not...
    Last edited by Jamesen; 07-26-2018 at 11:22 AM.
    Faeblight dimensioneer!
    Jamesen – Vhaun – Reynor – Prescott

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast