+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: Show your dimensions

Default PBJ (Phonybologna's Junk)

On Greybriar* All open public dims marked "PBJ"

*First image is on Hailol that was in the Maze Contest is also marked. The last image is a collaboration with Whirlygirl called The Overseer's Torment and is not marked (PBJ) like the solo builds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-20161112152959_1.jpg   Show your dimensions-20170311063922_1.jpg   Show your dimensions-20161211072105_1.jpg   Show your dimensions-20161210073619_1.jpg   Show your dimensions-20161024073915_1.jpg  

Show your dimensions-20161014065803_1.jpg   Show your dimensions-20161108114628_1.jpg   Show your dimensions-20161108162352_1.jpg  
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 04-18-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Default Taj Mahal By ARWHEN

After a long absence due to loss of dimensional passion following the death of my dog (Edouard). I tried to finish a dimension that I had begun a long time ago. I present here Taj Mahal by ARWHEN in the dimension of my reroll Chaosia on the server Brisesol EU. Good visit.

Show your dimensions-2017-05-01_121025.jpg
    Show your dimensions-2017-05-01_120941.jpg
    Show your dimensions-2017-05-01_121055.jpg
    Show your dimensions-2017-05-01_121124.jpg

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    After a long absence due to loss of dimensional passion following the death of my dog (Edouard). I tried to finish a dimension that I had begun a long time ago. I present here Taj Mahal by ARWHEN in the dimension of my reroll Chaosia on the server Brisesol EU. Good visit.
    Welcome back, and I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of a beloved pet.

Your dimension is just beautiful. Love the gazebos mixed into the domes, the window and door frames, the accents...wow. Gorgeous.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Plane Walker

Awww sorry to hear about your dog. Glad you are back. Your dim is absolutely stunning.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

I always want to see the Taj Mahal ...and now i have in some way..ty Arwhen this is just amazing build...gz on another amazing dimension<3

p.s. sorry for los of your dog hug

General of Telara

sorry for your loss, arwhen!

your dimension is fantastic, I had fun visiting it I hope you make a matching dimensions with the interior one day ;-)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 05-02-2017 at 02:57 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

I've revamped my Tulan dimension, it's lives on Faeblight and it's named "Port Shadowych". Here's some screenshots to give an idea of what to expect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_203735.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_203810.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_203854.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_203932.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204016.jpg  

Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204056.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204154.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204309.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204340.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204423.jpg  

Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204504.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204548.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204604.jpg   Show your dimensions-2017-05-22_204640.jpg  
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Default Aphrodit's Fountain

After many journeys, I invite you to (re) visit my dimension Aphrodite's Fountain. The first of my dimensions to reach the maximum tier 5 capacity since the increase. This increase allowed me to go further in the details and materials used. I would be happy to hear your impressions of these changes.
    A small explanation is needed regarding the choice of constructions. Aphrodite's Fountain was created for the fountains contest organized by Nouvae. Then came the piano that I had created for a friend and then improved for me (my friend was limited in number of items). Finally, the Japanese villa that I had created for another friend I liked really well, so I modified it so as to differentiate it from the original and I installed it in this dimension, the only one that can accept as much of items. Despite the disparity of styles, I still think that all is harmonious, but this is probably subjective.

Happy Touring!
    Last edited by Arwhen; 01-20-2018 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Correction

Second of my dimension to reach the 2800 items of tier 5, Taj Mahal by ARWHEN by Chaosia (Brisesol). Visit or revisit it and tell me about your impressions, thank you.

Last edited by Arwhen; 01-23-2018 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Correction

My third dimension to enjoying Tier 5's full capacity is Paradise on Earth on Storm Island. It was first necessary to move house on the main island. The initial choice of a secondary island was imposed on me because it was close to the point of entry into the dimension, and for the contest (Cozy Cottage II) it seemed more appropriate to me. With an increase of 800 items, other perspectives open to me, and so, I undertook to move the house, in blocks of more or less 150 items (too many items to move at once makes the game crash) ). Second step, the arrival on the beach, yes, that's fine, but how? The construction of the dinghy was, to remain credible necessary. Once the boat was in place, I had to go to the 3rd stage, a rubber boat is convenient, but not to cross the ocean, so I needed a yacht to ensure this step. Finally, after the creation of the boat and the yacht, I had few items available. I began with what I had left, to improve housing. Step access with planters on the landings, ventilation of the dining room, modification of the toilets, equipment in the wardrobe and additions of some plants on the island. Good visit.

A little explanation for the next screenshot. The partly unveiled glass part is actually a sliding roof allowing closure in bad weather, always for the sake of credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    My third dimension to enjoying Tier 5's full capacity is Paradise on Earth on Storm Island. It was first necessary to move house on the main island. The initial choice of a secondary island was imposed on me because it was close to the point of entry into the dimension, and for the contest (Cozy Cottage II) it seemed more appropriate to me. With an increase of 800 items, other perspectives open to me, and so, I undertook to move the house, in blocks of more or less 150 items (too many items to move at once makes the game crash) ). Second step, the arrival on the beach, yes, that's fine, but how? The construction of the dinghy was, to remain credible necessary. Once the boat was in place, I had to go to the 3rd stage, a rubber boat is convenient, but not to cross the ocean, so I needed a yacht to ensure this step. Finally, after the creation of the boat and the yacht, I had few items available. I began with what I had left, to improve housing. Step access with planters on the landings, ventilation of the dining room, modification of the toilets, equipment in the wardrobe and additions of some plants on the island. Good visit.

A little explanation for the next screenshot. The partly unveiled glass part is actually a sliding roof allowing closure in bad weather, always for the sake of credibility.

Aren't you the person whom sent me in game mail telling me how horrible my dim was?? yeah that was you...pretty crappy...
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

oh and by the way that was Kuula's 99 bottles contest and you sent me a mail saying "seriously thats all you came up with"? yeah I'm glad my good friend Vooo knocked everyone out of the waters and won that contest.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I do not know what to answer to this attack. First because it is out of context with my post, then because I did not know that this thread was used for account settlements, and finally because it is easy to insult people by showing partiality. If I sent you an email in the game or on the forum, you most likely only quote part of it. First, I do not have the habit of sending letters to people telling them that their work is crap. if I give a negative opinion, I also give the reasons that lead me to give this opinion. I also allow myself (but who am I to do it?) To give advice to improve the quality of work. If these explanations do not seem to you sufficient, you only have to revenge yourself by criticizing my own dimensions. No, I refuse all requests for duels.
    Good to you, and to those who are obliged to read our "charming" interview.

PS: If you were kind enough to give me the name of the dimension, the nickname and the server of the relevant dimension, I would be happy to return to check what you have judged so severe.

Well, I found your dimension (The Majestic by Raynastar@faeblight). I went back, and frankly, I'm puzzled. Are you sure that I sent you this message? I do not see what can be said of your work, except that it is in progress, the dimension is not completed. Judging by the score of 2, a lot of visitors must think the same as me. The only thing we agree on after that is that Vooo did a great job of composition. However, I want to point out that I also won a prize, the choice of judges in this competition, my work should not be so bad either. If this message comes from me and it hurt you, I'm sorry, it was probably not the goal of my approach. And finally, if you want to burn me alive next time, do it in personal messages. Dirty clothes wash in private, right?

Default (New)TelaraLand

After two weeks of intense work, I am proud to present (again) TelaraLand, my amusement park on Brisesol. Refurbished Ferris Wheel, Renovated Roller Coaster, Expanded Bumper Car Track, Modernized Bowling, Completely Restored Horse Carousel. Two new attractions are added to existing ones: The Glass Palace and the Chain Ride. A Barbapapa seller and apples of love and a seller of gifts come to complete the park. I hope you can make the trip to visit TelaraLand with a new look.
    PS: Page two of this post, you will find some screenshot of the park originally.
    Good visit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast