• 2 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Iseldora
  • 1 Post By Enshu

Thread: Shimmering Oasis Skyport WIP

Default Shimmering Oasis Skyport WIP

Greetings, been hooked on dimensions since i started playing Rift recently and now i would like to show what i have made so far
    Sadly the item space isnt upgradeable over 2000items, wich will leave me short of space to realy detail the dimension as i would had liked to, so a few houses will most likely not be furnitured since i dont have anymore space.

Short about the dimension, i decided to go on an magical oasis theme, this means flying boats and an oasis with a small village built around it

You can find my dimension on

Shard: Gelidra
    Owner: Iseldora
    Dimension: Shimmering Oasis Skyport WIP

Welcome to the addiction! I'm glad you decided to join us here and share your creations with us!

Make sure to join the dimensionaddicts@zaviel channel to hook up with all the amazing EU dimensioneers! We also have one on the NA side, so make sure to join it when you come to visit us over here - dimensionaddicts@deepwood.

I can't wait to visit your Skyport, sounds like a great idea!

welcome to our world. !

Welcome! I will have to stop by Gelidra later to visit your dimension, thanks for sharing with us!

I dropped by yesterday and truly enjoyed my visit. You have created a wonderful oasis in the midst of a large desert! The sky port is a wonderful idea as well! Great job!

Thank you all for the replies
    I must say that im very happily surprised of how friendly the general gaming community in this game is, coming from WoW and EvE online it is a realy nice experience to not have to deal with all the trolls etc those communities has

Ive paused the Oasis build for abit since im also in the middle of rebuilding the guild dimension, as i said, im now very addicted to the dimension bit of the game, and my guildmaster let me go nuts in the guilddimension ^^

By the way, does anyone think or know, if the devs will increase the item limits in our dimensions?
    Im desperatly running low on space in my oasis dimension and i fear i wont be able to detail it nowhere near the level that i wish as it is right now.

Your guess is as good as mine, about raising the item limit. I know that a lot of people have brought up that point, but I don't recall seeing any official reply. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Awesome, I sure hope you will share your guild dim with us as well! And yes, I agree with you, the dimension community here is amazing and we are always happy to see new dimensioneers joining us!

I look forward to exploring your dimension tonight Iseldora!

I totally agree with you about the community on Rift. Minus the level 1-29 channel (LOL) I find everyone mature, helpful & friendly. I LOVE this game.
    Last edited by JaydedRIft; 06-04-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Lovely little town, the skyport is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseldora View Post
    I must say that im very happily surprised of how friendly the general gaming community in this game is, coming from WoW and EvE online it is a realy nice experience to not have to deal with all the trolls etc those communities has
    /agree

There is a pleasant group of people here, I've rarely ran into rude people while out adventuring in the game either. It's great to have you join us here too. If you ever have a dimension question feel free to ask, there is usually always someone nearby to help you.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 06-04-2014 at 11:58 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I really enjoyed my visit to this dimension. Love the entry median (it's the little things, lol) and getting to explore. It was also good to meet you in the DA channel.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying the community here, that community is one of the best things about this game, and dimensions in particular.

As the others have said: Welcome!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I totally enjoyed that ingame channel, thank you all so much for the warm welcome ^^
    And thanks for taking a peek at my dimension projects, its realy fun to build them, but i think its even more enjoyable to see other people enjoy what i have built (yes, it was a massive ego tripp hehe) and right now atleast, it feels like i will enjoy this for a long time ahead

I am going to drop by as soon as I am off of work!

+ Reply to Thread