Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Fairywren
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Fairywren
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: LF dimension item

Default LF dimension item

Maybe I am to stupid to figure this one out, but I keep seeing fountains, gushing taps or showers, but I cannot seem to find these tiny waterfall like items anywhere. The fact that I do not know the name does not make it easier. Is it just a normal waterfall scaled down, or is there actually an onject like this?

Because they seem to look different. While a waterfall begins kinda flat, the fountain one seems to have a round source. (if that makes any sense)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fairywren View Post
    Maybe I am to stupid to figure this one out, but I keep seeing fountains, gushing taps or showers, but I cannot seem to find these tiny waterfall like items anywhere. The fact that I do not know the name does not make it easier. Is it just a normal waterfall scaled down, or is there actually an onject like this?

Because they seem to look different. While a waterfall begins kinda flat, the fountain one seems to have a round source. (if that makes any sense)
    Sounds like the Pouring Water Effect, which is a trophy item from the Empyrean Core Artifact Set. It's a bit smaller than the crafted waterfalls, and has a rounded cap. It also scales very small. If that isn't what you're seeing, then it's likely one of the steam effects used to try to recreate water.
    Last edited by Feendish; 05-30-2014 at 01:00 AM. Reason: thought of more stuff
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Yaaa that one!
    But artifact set... sounds rare. That could explain why I never found anything with that name on the AH. I will see if I can get this one. Is it possible to get more than one by the way?

Thank you!

Yaaa that one!
    But artifact set... sounds rare. That could explain why I never found anything with that name on the AH. I will see if I can get this one. Is it possible to get more than one by the way?

Thank you!
    If you join /dimensionaddicts@Deepwood chat channel, there is very likely someone one who will have that set completed. On my main, I have that set completed. It comes from running expert dungeons. On Greybriar, the artifacts themselves are actually very reasonable now to buy without grinding dungeons, I don't know about Faeblight, so if you think you may use them a lot, that may be the way to go.

Most of the dim addicts will either take something in trade for the water effects, or sell for the store cost in plat (that's what I generally do, also). Since the water effect is unbound, you can buy as many as you need and sell the excess.

Baradara@Greybriar

That sounds great! I will join that channel either way, even if only to stalk more people should they advertise a new dim!
    And I will have a look if I can get the set or otherwise maybe hit you up or ask in the channel. Depending on how expensive they are, plat should be okay and I have my storage dim to trade shinies if prefered too!
    Thank you so much.

That sounds great! I will join that channel either way, even if only to stalk more people should they advertise a new dim!
    And I will have a look if I can get the set or otherwise maybe hit you up or ask in the channel. Depending on how expensive they are, plat should be okay and I have my storage dim to trade shinies if prefered too!
    Thank you so much.
    You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread