• 2 Post By Fairywren
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Fairywren
  • 1 Post By Fairywren
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Enshu

Thread: The Fiery Cauldron Inn

Default The Fiery Cauldron Inn

I got a little nostalgic and dug out the screenshots of my very first dim. It is build with the old dimension items, before we had the luxury of building blocks and walls and pillows were something unknown in Telara.

I was unsure about what you could do with a dimension and very proud of my first floor with closed doors you could "walk through". My second dim back then had a lot more morphed things and was way more cluttered.

This one here I ran for RP. The Fiery Cauldron Inn with their homemade special brews and rooms to rent. Before defiant and guardian became buddies, this Inn was meant as a neutral spot in the middle of nowhere.
    Flowerpots as mugs and flags as doors... I love to have more dim items now, but it was nice to figure out what to use for these simple objects.

Spoiler!

For some reason it refuses to show the screenshots...
    Last edited by Fairywren; 05-30-2014 at 12:36 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fairywren View Post
    I got a little nostalgic and dug out the screenshots of my very first dim. It is build with the old dimension items, before we had the luxury of building blocks and walls and pillows were something unknown in Telara.

I was unsure about what you could do with a dimension and very proud of my first floor with closed doors you could "walk through". My second dim back then had a lot more morphed things and was way more cluttered.

This one here I ran for RP. The Fiery Cauldron Inn with their homemade special brews and rooms to rent. Before defiant and guardian became buddies, this Inn was meant as a neutral spot in the middle of nowhere.
    Flowerpots as mugs and flags as doors... I love to have more dim items now, but it was nice to figure out what to use for these simple objects.

Spoiler!

For some reason it refuses to show the screenshots...
    You know, even with the limited materials, a lot of dimensions still looked really good. These screenshots do as well. Is it still up on Fae to go check out in person?
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I have to see where it is now. I build this on Argent EU. Since that shard does not exist anymore and I moved to FB, I have to see where my old characters found their new home.
    I will add where to find it later when I get home and check on my dusty old toons if I have another dim to share.

I have to see where it is now. I build this on Argent EU. Since that shard does not exist anymore and I moved to FB, I have to see where my old characters found their new home.
    I will add where to find it later when I get home and check on my dusty old toons if I have another dim to share.
    Argent merged into Zaviel...as long as the name is the same, I should be able to find it just fine, so thank you!

Baradara@Greybriar

Mhmm if I did not move my cleric to another shard after that... I doubt I did.
    The dim name should be "Fiery Cauldron Inn" or "The Fiery Cauldron" by Athyria
    Last edited by Fairywren; 05-30-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Mhmm if I did not move my cleric to another shard after that... I doubt I did.
    The dim name should be "Fiery Cauldron Inn" or "The Fiery Cauldron" by Athyria
    Thank you!

Baradara@Greybriar

looks awesome

+ Reply to Thread