+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By Litzy
  • 2 Post By Shalaia
  • 4 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Enshu

Thread: Hi guys! I wanted to share this project with you!

Default Hi guys! I wanted to share this project with you!

Howdy!

Sometime last year I started this project of sorts as a means of uniting RP and Dimensions in an easier fashion. The project serves two major purposes for role players, further connecting and strengthening the RP community by providing an outlet to share & give your dimensions more back story and giving those who enjoy creating dimensions an opportunity to share their creations with you.

As dimensioneers, this is another way to help reinforce the community and giving you an opportunity to share your builds with role players and other dimensioneers.

This project is not entirely like the Dimension Gallery, which is curated by Nouvae (whom is amazing!) Similarly it's a directory where users can browse dimensions, but unlike Dimension Gallery, Rift Adventures is 100% player ran. I will do my best to tour and share dimensions myself but the purpose is for players to give their dimensions more than just screenshots. I am hoping this will become more of a tool for players to connect outside of the game and personalize their dimensions for viewing/rp/hosting events, etc.

You can find the project here, www.riftadventures.com.

Really great idea!

Thanks for putting it together:-)

Your website is looking great, it has come a long way since I first visited it! I really like your overall theme and what you have going on there for the RP community and dimensioneers alike. Nice work, I can always consume more dimension goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaia View Post
    Really great idea!

Thanks for putting it together:-)
    I agree. This sounds like a really good idea!

+ Reply to Thread