+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: The Final Dream

  1. #31
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I enjoyed reading about your background and your dimensions story, your screenshots are awesome, I must see this dimension soon, it sounds like there is so much to explore, I look forward to it.
    Thank you so very much One thing I forgot to do when Feendish was visiting, was to place up the invisible wall in the throne room. Was quite a reaction she gave me with a question if the back of the throne was suppose to be like that lol....... I laughed so hard and placed it up immediately after she left. Wasn't suppose to see that and forgot to hide it

    Ill let Feendish tell you all what it was she saw, if she wishes too lol
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 05-30-2014 at 07:41 PM.

  2. #32
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Nouvae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    You're welcome, there was so much to see in this dimension, it's HUGE. I love the clock, wow! and all the portal, all your paintings - especially the black sky one that looks like little shooting stars on it, and the building with the snowy houses on top, and the sitting area with the fountain. Nice work!
    Last edited by Nouvae; 05-31-2014 at 11:17 AM.

  3. #33
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    I dropped by your dim today and I was blow away by the amount of work you have done. All the houses are placed perfectly! Loved all your decorations and your pathways! Amazing work!

    I greatly enjoyed my visit!

  4. #34
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    You're welcome, there was so much to see in this dimension, it's HUGE. I love the clock, wow! and all the portal, all your paintings - especially the black sky one that looks like little shooting stars on it, and the building with the snowy houses on top, and the sitting area with the fountain. Nice work!
    If only I had more item counts available, I would have made it open on the inside of the stormhold. Would rock if you could walk within and pop out and into the house there

    Very happy you liked it and thanks again

  5. #35
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I dropped by your dim today and I was blow away by the amount of work you have done. All the houses are placed perfectly! Loved all your decorations and your pathways! Amazing work!

    I greatly enjoyed my visit!
    Took me awhile to collect all those snowy houses lol.. and thank you, was worth every min building. Very happy you liked it

  6. #36
    Rift Master Seyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Now that I had a chance to visit this, I need to tell you how much I loved it. From all the Icewatch dimensions I've seen, this is by far the best. Every building is placed and built so it suits the base dimension and the theme, it all fits together seamlessly. The place looks much more gigantic than it really is if you walk through it all. The castle is gorgeous, so are the fountains and decorations. The big clock is a fine piece of art. Amazing work!!

  7. #37
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Now that I had a chance to visit this, I need to tell you how much I loved it. From all the Icewatch dimensions I've seen, this is by far the best. Every building is placed and built so it suits the base dimension and the theme, it all fits together seamlessly. The place looks much more gigantic than it really is if you walk through it all. The castle is gorgeous, so are the fountains and decorations. The big clock is a fine piece of art. Amazing work!!
    Thank you Seyler Had a lot of fun times in the evening building it. Was my down time to relax and let my imagination flow. I haven't begun to start another dim yet, but I know ill have to because I am actually having withdrawals from lack of building o.o

  8. #38
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Last night I didn't sleep well and only got 2 hours sleep. Don't know why, I just couldn't sleep lol.. so I ended up logging in the game at 3:30 am on Auril and saw that I had an email. At first I didn't realize what it meant till I got home from work today. Then it hit me! I went to Feendish's site and BAM! There is was! I totally enjoyed reading the write up and laughed and smiled many times. I can't express how much I appreciate it Feendish Thank you so very much!

    http://dimensiontouring.com/2014/06/...lwolfsbane-na/

  9. #39
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackZodiac View Post
    Last night I didn't sleep well and only got 2 hours sleep. Don't know why, I just couldn't sleep lol.. so I ended up logging in the game at 3:30 am on Auril and saw that I had an email. At first I didn't realize what it meant till I got home from work today. Then it hit me! I went to Feendish's site and BAM! There is was! I totally enjoyed reading the write up and laughed and smiled many times. I can't express how much I appreciate it Feendish Thank you so very much!

    http://dimensiontouring.com/2014/06/...lwolfsbane-na/
    Don't thank me, I had a great time visiting with you and the post wrote itself. Hearing that you enjoyed it makes my day!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  10. #40
    Telaran Gaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Hello BlackZodiac,

    I have not yet gotten to visit this most wonderfully built Dimension...I did thoroughly enjoy your
    back story. It is nice to understand the thoughts behind all builders creations.

    I think once, a long time ago, there was a posting on the forums about stories on dimensions...I will have to search for it. It was pretty much I think getting to know the ideas, person, and the reasons for the things this wonderful community offers.

    I am looking forward to visiting. Thank You Again...Your story is an inspiration of things I yet to see!

    -Gaylor.
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

  11. #41
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylor View Post
    Hello BlackZodiac,

    I have not yet gotten to visit this most wonderfully built Dimension...I did thoroughly enjoy your
    back story. It is nice to understand the thoughts behind all builders creations.

    I think once, a long time ago, there was a posting on the forums about stories on dimensions...I will have to search for it. It was pretty much I think getting to know the ideas, person, and the reasons for the things this wonderful community offers.

    I am looking forward to visiting. Thank You Again...Your story is an inspiration of things I yet to see!

    -Gaylor.

    Thank you Gaylor I appreciate you and everyone taking time to visit. Its a joy to make people smile and get excited about what I create, both in the story and in my building of dimensions. I hope other dimensioneer's take the lead in creating stories behind their dimensions. I for one would love to read the history and storyline of such places and experience and live their imagination for a short time.

    Take care and enjoy

  12. #42
    Rift Chaser JaydedRIft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default The Final Dream

    Awesome. Just Awesome! The clock blew me away. Definitely the centerpiece of the dimension. Can't wait to see your next one!!

  13. #43
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydedRIft View Post
    Awesome. Just Awesome! The clock blew me away. Definitely the centerpiece of the dimension. Can't wait to see your next one!!
    Thanks Jayde I have an idea of my next one, but it will takes some time. Many many things are needed. At least their is a plan and will keep my withdrawals under some control

  14. #44
    Rift Disciple Enshu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackZodiac View Post
    Artwork of a place Auril visited on her Travels. The Prison of Tharizdun


    I really like this. I cannot express how much I love the look of this

  15. #45
    Ascendant BlackZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enshu View Post
    I really like this. I cannot express how much I love the look of this
    Thanks Enshu! I've been a huge fan of Tharizdun and the mystery behind it all, his temple and the Dreaminglords. Lots of killer stuff! Nowhere have I seen or read about his actual prison in great details, so I came up with my own idea of where and how it would look. Glad you enjoyed it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts