+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Serentiy Vale

Default Serentiy Vale

Once again---too many screenshots! Sorry folks, I don't really know the term "less is more"

Well, after 2+ weeks of farming to save up the plat to buy the rex to build the house.... and a long holiday weekend;-)

Serenity Vale (I am terrible at naming houses!).

Thanks for looking:-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Serentiy Vale-upper-falls.jpg   Serentiy Vale-upper-deck.jpg   Serentiy Vale-forest.jpg   Serentiy Vale-forest-3.jpg   Serentiy Vale-forest-2.jpg  

Serentiy Vale-swing.jpg   Serentiy Vale-living-room.jpg   Serentiy Vale-kitchen.jpg   Serentiy Vale-inside-entry.jpg   Serentiy Vale-house-front.jpg  

Serentiy Vale-house-back.jpg   Serentiy Vale-house-arial-view.jpg   Serentiy Vale-falls-base.jpg   Serentiy Vale-entrance2.jpg   Serentiy Vale-entrance.jpg  

Serentiy Vale-bedroom.jpg   Serentiy Vale-bathroom.jpg  

Oh duh!! I got caught up in all the screenies and forgot the details....

Faeblight
    Shaelaia
    Serenity Vale
    Stillmore Vale zone

I'm on your shard, will take a look this week. Some nice screenshots, and normally they don't do the real thing justice... nice job.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

I love the structural details you've created, I'll visit soon! Great imagination!

your little fairy were funny to look. There is lot's of colors in you work . I like it ,)

Nice screenshots, I will check this out tonight, grats on another build!

I love that each new dimensioneer comes up with new inventive ways to create furniture, faucets windows etc As I said love the structural work. And the cactus garden. And the fairies are super cute.
    Last edited by Seyler; 05-27-2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks for looking guys:-)

Seyler--I love figuring out new ways to morph, but it does get harder and harder to be original--lol... with so many creative minds I'm sure everything has been done!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I'm with Seyler in loving the structural detailing. So many good uses for trophy items as well as the Kelari columns, elegant shrines and cage doors.

Beautifully done.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Seyler--I love figuring out new ways to morph, but it does get harder and harder to be original--lol... with so many creative minds I'm sure everything has been done![/QUOTE]

Love the screenshots, I'll have to get over to Faeblight and see!
    I had to chuckle when I saw your screenshots of the fairies. I have some very similar in my contest dim, which is closed, so I know you didn't see mine. And I've never been on Faeblight, so I never saw yours until today. With such limited items to work with, this kind of thing has to happen often.

I love the building design and how colorful everything is! One of my fav rooms in this dim is the bathroom. Oh and the fairies, love the fairies!
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Kal & Kok's Island * BeetleJuice * Star Trek * Don't Cross The Streams * Gothic Haven * Yabba-Dabba-Doo * Fallout Vault 101 * Gothic Manor

I really enjoyed visiting, your fairies are cute, what a pleasant surprise. I love the house, so much detail and the colors are great!

The more I see others build in Stillmoor Vale the more I want to build in there too, I couldn't imagine this Stillmoor being so lovely until recently, thank you for the inspiration.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 05-29-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    The more I see others build in Stillmoor Vale the more I want to build in there too, I couldn't imagine this Stillmoor being so lovely until recently, thank you for the inspiration.
    What I meant to say was "I couldn't imagine Stillmoor being so lovely" as in the base dimension.

I visited your Vale yesterday and I really love what you have done with the place. The elevators are very well placed. The decor and the morphs in the house are so amazing, it really feels like a place where you can kick back and relax. Awesome job!

Thanks again everyone for looking:-)

Agrona--those elevators were hard to place--it's the first time I have worked with them.

Stillmore was an interesting zone because while it looks large--the boundaries are quite small. As well, your spawn point is high up and in order to get down to the bottom it's quite a drop. I wanted to be able to place the waterfalls at the beginning, but the top elevator kept taking me outside the zone--the range of that elevator is almost exactly the range of the zone. I had not originally planned to have the elevator start so close to the entrance as it did---but not knowing how they worked in full before I used them (I'm a noob), I had already built the falls and was not going to change that to make it work--lol

I did start out trying to build stairs, but the drop was so steep it just was not working out the way I had planned. In hind sight I'm glad because I liked the way the elevators and platforms turned out---but sheesh---pretty penny for those suckers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast