+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dimension Faen's Retreat Upgrades?

Default Dimension Faen's Retreat Upgrades?

Thank you for the Upgrades to Faen's Retreat!
    Last edited by Jenni4u2; 01-18-2018 at 10:13 PM. Reason: updating info

Did you mean 2000?

Faens Retreat is an original beauty that so many enjoy and is also currently a Green tier loyalty reward. It will indeed be interesting as performance improves if all tiers will be adjusted but I could understand if they aren't right now to concentrate on interactive performance (ie PvP Dimensions and class abilities being used during tournaments no matter the capacity of Dimension.) There is 3 more awesome new Dimensions with Dreamweaving that have as beautiful of sky or sand Scarlett Gorge, Karthan Ponds and Anywhere - nywhere has a capacity of 2000. You can find info on this here: RDD Dream Weavers Guide: Page 25.

Have a good one.

No longer required
    Last edited by Jenni4u2; 01-18-2018 at 10:14 PM. Reason: No longer required

Jenni@Typhiria - Dimension: Jenni's Paradise http://jennisvirgins.enjin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni4u2 View Post
    No I meant something completely different I was referring to the number of upgrades available at the moment its residing at 1520 I would like it to go to 10000* so I could create a city I just miss spelt the numbers incorrectly. Sorry if you picked me up wrongly
    The highest available is 5000 which is a level 25 Guild Dimension. Currently Dimensions and how capacity works along with being able to stand in them let alone move in them is already tested. 10,000 items in a small Dimension which Faens Retreat is means that the current Level 25 Dimension would have to be like.... 50,000.

Add the current Draw & Distance (125meters or 185 depending if you change your settings) and ye you'll enjoy 2% of your Dimension at a time if lucky! Better to build your yummy ideas in different dimensions to appreciate them all at once. Their is a method in all this creative madness heh
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-04-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Default regarding

No longer required
    Last edited by Jenni4u2; 01-18-2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: No longer required

The highest in my Dimension is 1520 it is at Max, however I would love to see it at 5000 - 10000 but I doubt they will do this.
    Not gonna happen
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Sword of Telara

The highest in my Dimension is 1520 it is at Max, however I would love to see it at 5000 - 10000 but I doubt they will do this.
    Trion devs already stated that this is not going to happen.

However, you can have 20 dimensions on one character, and more if you include alts. A lot of people build "cluster" dimensions, where different dims belong to one theme - yes, people would have to go into all of them to view all your creations, but this is a viable workaround.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa, "From Dusk till Dawn" by Chulya (Collab with Chulia)

As the others said, it has been mentioned many times by the devs that they cannot increase the item limits any further.

May I suggest you try using the Anywhere key.
    This one is just bare sand and fully upgraded goes to 2520 items, which is the max for any personal dimension.

The lack of structures means you can be very creative and build whatever you want there.
    As the name hints, it can be transformed into anything with a bit of skill and imagination.

Good luck

Poly

No longer required
    Last edited by Jenni4u2; 01-18-2018 at 10:16 PM. Reason: No longer required

No longer required
    Last edited by Jenni4u2; 01-18-2018 at 10:16 PM. Reason: No longer required

Sword of Telara

I have Anywhere Dimension but I am using it as a storage unit... the Dimension Anywhere is only good for dumping items into, was hoping if they would of added some kind of landscape so that is why I decided to create a storage unit to horde all my units...

Thank you kindly
    Anywhere is a good storage dimension, I agree with that. But if you think anywhere is useless otherwise you have obviously not toured anything yet, there are a lot of amazing dimensions out there, some of those in said dimension.... if they added landscape to it, it would destroy many dimensions and cause a lot of outrage ;-)
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa, "From Dusk till Dawn" by Chulya (Collab with Chulia)

I have Anywhere Dimension but I am using it as a storage unit... the Dimension Anywhere is only good for dumping items into, was hoping if they would of added some kind of landscape so that is why I decided to create a storage unit to horde all my units...

Thank you kindly
    PMSL add some landscaping to anywhere........... HA HA....It is one of the best dimensions we have, at least everyone with a tad of imagination thinks so. Here we can build whatever we want, no limits
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Woah 2014 post, hello again!

There are many other Dimensions now if you head to Dimension Resources you will see websites that have Keys listed with how many items you can have in them.

Thank you kindly
    The entire point of this empty dimension, was for people to create little worlds from scratch without existing terrain interfering with their creations.

If you are more into just decorating a dimension that already has terrain and/or buildings, there are many others to choose from

Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    Not gonna happen
    It happed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast