• 2 Post By Seyler
  • 5 Post By Indicam
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 4 Post By Indicam
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Bridgit

Thread: Marlston Close - My first build on Faeblight

Default Marlston Close - My first build on Faeblight

Hi, just a quick post to say that my latest project is finished (bar the 100 slots I always leave for new items). It's another urban theme, but this time a slightly more middle class district, but still not without its scuzzy side. There are some buildings to explore including an underground dance club, cheapo motel, nice house and a pub. Most are just facades to give plenty of space to wander around and to be able to detail the ones I opened.

Marston Close by Marlynielle - Faeblight
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I love your dimensions! The pics of this one are amazing and I can't wait to visit in person. Your unique design style, where odd and unusual things appear, like burning trash bins, graffiti, squatters' lairs, etc., is wonderful. Mind the Gap! is one of my most favorite dimensions.
    Kudos on fantastic work!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Apologies to anyone who has tried to visit this place and fallen through the floor. It seems the entry point is a little temperamental since hitting 2k items placed. I have moved it a little so hopefully this issue is fixed now.
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

LOL I just wanted to post about that. 3 times is the charm though. I entered your dim 3 times yesterday and the 3rd time it worked and I didn't fall through the floor!

I love your urban builds. It's so refreshingly different. You have a talent for re-creating city parts and they do look so lifelike! Awesome dim, as always!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 03-25-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks for placing the entry point higher, now I could finally explore!
    Love everything you did here, feeling the city vibe It makes me wish we could have a few thousand more items space because it's so much fun to tour a city (and even more to build it!)
    Poor Gartyn cannot get down from the scaffolding... and was it a rock band that trashed the hotel room? xD Oh and I'm loving the manhole covers too.

Poor Gartyn... there he was trying to get his life back on track, and now he is stuck up on that platform thanks to some hoolies from the nearby Scumdown Avenue estate pinching his ladder! They were last seen running off under the railway bridge, disappearing into a sidestreet and communicating in a bizarre language, somewhat akin to English, but unintelligible to most normal people. As for the hotel, it's hard to say. My money is on it being some revellers from the club who ended up going on a mad one and are likely sleeping it off in the park, or police station by now
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

This felt like a real continuation of Mind The Gap, it looks almost seamless, minus the fact its in another dimension, and there was a lot to explore here, I liked it very much!
    Last edited by Nouvae; 03-28-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Hello again. Just to announce that Marlston Close now comes with 2 team PvP functionality. Am not sure how well it will work due to the amount of items in here but if people feel like a good old fashioned urban rumble then feel free to swing by and fight at the bars or kill each other in the park. I look forward to witnessing some murders in the streets of Marlston soon!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    Hello again. Just to announce that Marlston Close now comes with 2 team PvP functionality. Am not sure how well it will work due to the amount of items in here but if people feel like a good old fashioned urban rumble then feel free to swing by and fight at the bars or kill each other in the park. I look forward to witnessing some murders in the streets of Marlston soon!
    LOL that just sounds so wrong... go murder someone in the park! hahahahaha

Hmm, a bar fight sounds fun though!

Finally got in to see this dimension and I'm in love with it! It has a definite mood about it. I felt like I was wandering about in the wee hours and perhaps ought to be keeping an eye over my shoulder!

+ Reply to Thread