• 3 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By Kitasia
  • 3 Post By Eliroth
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Kitasia

Thread: Dimension Items and Auction House

Default Dimension Items and Auction House

OK, I just had to share this with you, because it is mind boggling how some NOOBS, yes, I will call them utter, total noobs, =p will sell the cheap dim items that you can buy for 4 gold from the store/merchant, for exuberant amounts like 5 plat on the AH...

Do they NOT check the prices of what they sell in the store before they put it up for auction?

Are there any gullible Dimensioneers left that don't know what these things actually cost?

Please, for the love of all that is build-able... do not fall for these price gougers. Know your item price, before you head to the AH, compare prices and maybe even come to the dimension chat channel. I'm sure we can arrange trades or cheaper prices for each other.

I bought the Empyrean Core artifact set (set me back a pretty penny lol) so now I have access to the Brevane building blocks (walls, pillars etc) plus the running water effect. I will happily sell those items to you for the price listed in the store (some of that stuff isn't cheap lol).

If anyone has access to other trophy sections (I'm always looking for the Triangle Facade pieces), please let me know, maybe we can also arrange a deal.

I'm not looking for a profit here, just offering to share items I have access, too.

What really gets me is the price gouging that's currently going on with the various carnival items. A goblet can go for 10 plat on Hailol... I actually jump on it, when I see it being sold for 4 plat, which in my opinion is still too high.

I bought a set of wooden bowls for 20 plat, which was actually cheap!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Yes, it drives me nuts, too, when I see vendor items being sold on the AH, but it's been that way since day one, and I honestly don't expect it to change.

I can buy the trophies from every set but Exodus of the Storm Queen and Storm Breaker Protocol (missing one last artifact for that set) on Baradara@Greybriar. I'm not out to make a profit, either. If you need the Triangle Facades, hit me up in game.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Awesome Feendish! Thanks and I'll hit you up for sure. I'm in desperate need of a camel fountain. Don't remember though what trophy set that belongs to. Hailol doesn't sell a lot of facades and brevanic walls and fountains and stuff... lol If they do though, it's uber expensive psh!

Oh and btw. Sheelana, my dreamweaver on Hailol, is a 375 grandmaster. If you are on Hailol and are looking for any dim items or orbs, just sent me the mats and I'm happy to make you what you need!

Maybe we need a dim item exchange thread... WTB - WTS LOL

Ya there are particular people on my shard who do that constantly buy a 4 gold item and sell it at 10 plat . If i could place people on a ah ignore I totally would.

That is the main reason we did our best to make pricing more visible on RDA
    Last edited by Kitasia; 03-21-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Shadowlander

RDA is a wonderful one-stop resource for checking lots of things (including prices).

For those (like myself) who were unaware there is a dimension chat channel, what is it called and how do you get onto it?

(I mostly have chat channels off since they seem to be full of people hatefully trolling each other, or adverts for groups for raids/dungeons "must have 620 hit and be geared, link achieves, loot reserved, bids from 100plat" - not a raider).

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eliroth View Post
    RDA is a wonderful one-stop resource for checking lots of things (including prices).

For those (like myself) who were unaware there is a dimension chat channel, what is it called and how do you get onto it?

(I mostly have chat channels off since they seem to be full of people hatefully trolling each other, or adverts for groups for raids/dungeons "must have 620 hit and be geared, link achieves, loot reserved, bids from 100plat" - not a raider).
    On the NA side: dimensionaddicts@Deepwood

On the EU side: dimensionaddicts@Zaviel.

To join, all you have to do is type /join <insert channel name> and voila, there you are!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Eliroth View Post

Depending on weather you are on eu or na so Na is... /join dimensionaddicts@deepwood Eu is .. /join dimensionaddicts@Zaviel

Edit: Doh Feendish was faster hehe
    Last edited by Kitasia; 03-21-2014 at 01:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread