+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By ilex011
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By ilex011
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By ilex011
  • 1 Post By ilex011

Thread: MARS on Faeblight by Anasty

  1. #1
    Ascendant ilex011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,309

    Default MARS on Faeblight by Anasty

    No screencaps because I didn't ask for permission. But this dimension is amaaaazing. S/he used the Anywhere dim and created a Martian themed dim. It's really like nothing I've seen before. It's understated, very stark. But it really gets the feeling across just by being minimalistic. Makes me want to pop in Moon or Man Who Fell to Earth. Good stuff. Show it some love.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    No screencaps because I didn't ask for permission. But this dimension is amaaaazing. S/he used the Anywhere dim and created a Martian themed dim. It's really like nothing I've seen before. It's understated, very stark. But it really gets the feeling across just by being minimalistic. Makes me want to pop in Moon or Man Who Fell to Earth. Good stuff. Show it some love.
    I saw it yesterday. A really great dimension, and love the vehicles. When I checked it again today, tho, it was at 1,300ish of 2k items, so I wonder if it's done?
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    Ascendant ilex011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I saw it yesterday. A really great dimension, and love the vehicles. When I checked it again today, tho, it was at 1,300ish of 2k items, so I wonder if it's done?
    That's a good question! I hope it is. I really like the less is more feeling for that dim. I think it's my favorite one at the moment.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    That's a good question! I hope it is. I really like the less is more feeling for that dim. I think it's my favorite one at the moment.
    Yeah, it definitely works for him/her. Love those rovers! It made me think of Pitch Black, though, of all things.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  5. #5
    Ascendant ilex011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Yeah, it definitely works for him/her. Love those rovers! It made me think of Pitch Black, though, of all things.
    Yes! S/he did so much feeling and emotion with just very carefully placed items instead of stuffing a bunch of stuff there like I would have, haha! The vehicles are just- wow. Art.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

  6. #6
    Ascendant ilex011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    I wish we had a way to Favorite/Bookmark our best loved dimensions in game!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

  7. #7
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Sounds awesome! I will have to check it out!

    Thanks for the tip, Ilexx! (miss ya - my pvp character is still on Faeb lol)

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts