+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Alfiexx
  • 4 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: A Rift Love Story? Insight into our Dimension NPC's.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default A Rift Love Story? Insight into our Dimension NPC's.

It's been a topsy turvy day and I wasn't going to post this here but thought maybe to lighten the mood as the faces of our Trion team change we'd enjoy sharing other familiar faces like our Dimension NPC's. Thank you Faratha for your insight during these busy times.

Article @RDD "Is Love in the Dimension NPC Air"?

Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-14-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Yea thank you Faratha.
    Remember doing the valentines day world record, was fun, wonder if there could be any more world records to break like that again that be fun ^^
    Nice to see that you add in a female dim NPC as there was none (: i think if the NPCs were to date that her and nico or gartyn would be good and fun ^^

Happy Valentines Day all!

The Gamer Beans
    <Special Olympics>
    <StackOnEight>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    I'm not saying I'm great, Alfiexx is great.

I think we need more twists in this story! Maybe Gartyn was Maliana's first love, but when he failed to become a dimension engineer he spent too much time at the bar, fell in love with Nico and left her. Broken hearted and distraught, she began to feel like a bitter man hater, but the valiant Brinson succeeded in his quest to mend her torn spirit and love blossomed between them.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Nice article Kiwi, always enjoy reading these behind the scenes stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    I think we need more twists in this story! Maybe Gartyn was Maliana's first love, but when he failed to become a dimension engineer he spent too much time at the bar, fell in love with Nico and left her. Broken hearted and distraught, she began to feel like a bitter man hater, but the valiant Brinson succeeded in his quest to mend her torn spirit and love blossomed between them.
    I like this twist, sounds like an interesting read if it were a real story

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Nice article Kiwi, always enjoy reading these behind the scenes stories. I like this twist, sounds like an interesting read if it were a real story
    Lol twists and turns. I also love behind the scene mechanics Nouvae Faratha was very gracious indeed

+ Reply to Thread