+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Akhor

Thread: 20 Dimensions - Thank you! Now to organise....

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default 20 Dimensions - Thank you! Now to organise....

Man so amazing we can have 20 Dimensions on one char now. I remember when it was only one

On PTS we have been testing the order of Dimensions & I wondered if anyone has figured out how to possibly order this list where you actually want them to be?

I started with 10 Dimensions then tried to add remove, rearrange up to 20 Dimensions on one character then tried to remove one, replace with another. This is what happens:

* Always replaces another Dimension when I place a new Dimension in (Doesn't overwrite it just moves it along so now order of Dimensions is changed) At first it was always replacing the third Dimension but as I filled in every slot with a Dimension it shifted

I'm curious if they are slotting by size-maximum capacity size?

Before I tear my hair out & continue testing I'm hoping someone has the magic formula before I arrange my Dimensions on live. #sendmeanAngel

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Best I can figure, it places them in order purchased. I reactivated my Temple of the Abandoned, so my whole order of dimensions shifted, but all of the new keys I collected yesterday are at the very end, regardless of item count, with Anywhere in the last spot.

Oddly enough, on my Eth, Sanguine Shores is in position 1. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, either.

But I haven't activated all 20 slots yet. I've shown admirable retraint, Bara is only at 14 active slots.

I'm sure all of us would like to be able to position these dimensions in a different order, I know I would.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Yup, it's order purchased/collected. I knew I wanted my alt's main dim to be Boggling Boggle so I waited until I finished the puzzle and collected the key before I purchased a cheap dim (or maybe got warden's point, can't quite remember) and replaced Sanguine Shore with it. That worked to make sure the Boggle would always be the first dim for her.

We REALLY need a way to choose what order our dims appear in, cuz trying to do that to organize 20 slots would be nearly impossible!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    Yup, it's order purchased/collected.
    Hi Akhor! How I wish this were the case for me! Along with the OP example another example that made me start wondering about this is when I purchased Icewatch Post just this December on live it slotted into 3rd place even though I had it opened on my last spot which was 6th & was empty.

This is why I drag all my keys onto a hotbar. They can go in any order I want with the minimal maintenance of swapping the one key when I pack up and old one.

Important Warning: Don't keep an inactive key on a hotbar unless you want to pack something up on accident!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread