• 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 2 Post By chukovskiy

Thread: The Crypt

Default The Crypt

Hey everyone, I'm a little late posting The Crypt on here as its been finished for quite a while now, but seen as i'm scrolling though posts enjoying other peoples pictures of their wonderful dimensions (and waiting for the EU Dreamweaving update...yey!) I thought i'd put some pics on anyway! Its a gothic horror themed nightclub with a few zombies included!

Next time i will step away from the Pustules! Both my dimensions so far have been Horror themed...i might even give pretty a go!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Ha! Love this man, it's fantastic. It's dark yet comedic at the same time. The "Crypt" sign is well done, and I totally dig the eyes and faces on those postule dudes. Gotta see this up close. Nicely done!

Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Decias View Post
    Ha! Love this man, it's fantastic. It's dark yet comedic at the same time. The "Crypt" sign is well done, and I totally dig the eyes and faces on those postule dudes. Gotta see this up close. Nicely done!
    Ha! Yeh they are definitely comedy zombies! I even named them things like Brian...very sad! :P
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I loved both of your dimensions, this one a little bit more than the Cottage, but both are great.

Fantastic work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I love this place, somehow I always feel at home there, not sure why, maybe I'm just that twisted The rock stage upstairs is especially awesome.
    Congratulations on getting the unwanted grass fixed too! Looking forward to seeing your next work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I loved both of your dimensions, this one a little bit more than the Cottage, but both are great.

Fantastic work!
    Thank you My Deepwood Cottage has already been tinkered with! The more i build the more i notice things i don't like or could have done a different way. Also I really love your site The Dimension Touring Company. Found so many wonderful dimensions to visit!
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Thank you My Deepwood Cottage has already been tinkered with! The more i build the more i notice things i don't like or could have done a different way. Also I really love your site The Dimension Touring Company. Found so many wonderful dimensions to visit!
    Thank you!

I am the exact same way, always seeing something I want to be different, especially since we do learn more with each and every build. I'll definitely hop back over to Zaviel to check out the changes.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    I love this place, somehow I always feel at home there, not sure why, maybe I'm just that twisted The rock stage upstairs is especially awesome.
    Congratulations on getting the unwanted grass fixed too! Looking forward to seeing your next work as well.
    Thank you hun! I'm so happy the grass has gone...I must admit it drove me mad! And don't worry, i'm twisted too! *cackles*
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Just visited both of your dimensions. What can I say... I don't know right words for this, I just felt everything. Dead is dead, rock is rock, attention to details is very high and nasty. That big guitar is definitely the thing I want to be married with.

BTW, what's the name of these green torches?
    Last edited by chukovskiy; 02-13-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chukovskiy View Post
    Just visited both of your dimensions. What can I say... I don't know right words for this, I just felt everything. Dead is dead, rock is rock, attention to details is very high and nasty. That big guitar is definitely the thing I want to be married with.

BTW, what's the name of these green torches?
    Thank you!
    The green torches are Bone Torches, theyre crafted from butchering. Give a really nice green glow, i love em!
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread