Like Tree26Likes
  • 7 Post By firebolts
  • 6 Post By Kitasia
  • 2 Post By Akhor
  • 4 Post By Bij
  • 4 Post By VampiricDemise
  • 2 Post By firebolts
  • 1 Post By Malchidael

Thread: please give us some glass building blocks?

Default please give us some glass building blocks?

ok I tried playing QE2 and about cried when I saw they had glass items and even working mirrors, doors..so on =O I loved it I would really love to see and have been wanting and waiting for rift to make a type of glass I didn't want to push but, then thought maybe they didn't know? I think it would be easy to just make a tile of sorts and basic building blocks you just make them with a light tint or even a water look to just tiles and then don't make them solid please please !!! I'm becoming tempted to leave rift dimension making for EQ's for just that one item alone=} so if you could it would be so awesome!!!! and worth earning if need be=o I'm sure most of us dimensionerds would want it! ^-^ thanks!

NOOOO you cant leave grabs your legs. We will get glass if I have to go on a diet and drive to Cali myself to beg for you. ....Puts down a hot pocket and grabs celery. Throws all the clothes off of the treadmill and grabs her walker. ...Wait how do I turn this thing on.

lol, you two crack me up! Bolts can't leave anyway, she knows I won't let that happen but I agree with her that we really need glass building blocks. I made a bathroom mirror out of limestone that looks so cool but desperately needs a glass face. And I've had another idea for my Icewatch dim that requires lots of ice blocks, Bolts knows what I'm talking about

Bij

Default Glass in all shapes and sizes (even discs!)

I've been asking for building block discs. Can you imagine if we could get those in glass too? That'd be great for mirrors!

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

It would be really nice to see some commodities that would make decorating our dimensions easier, glass/mirrored surfaces being a big one. I was hoping that Dream Weaving was going to solve some of the items we have been asking for since the start of dimensions but it seems they are still on the back burner.

And Kit, you can blame me. D= I showed her the wonderful world of houses there and trust me, it has been difficult to get her out of her little EQ2 apartment there!
    Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight

LOL! Kit leave the treadmill alone =O it's causes brain damage trust me every time you get it going and trip you don't just biff it.... your face has to keep moving with the dang thing hence the brain damage >< lol

^-^ I'm sticking around guys in the mean time, Kit please pass the hot pockets or the celery ;) I have a jar of nutella ;) for now.
    at least tell we get some glass hehe.... can we blame getting fat on not getting glass for are dimensions=o? hehe
    yes Bij that would be awesome=D hugs Akhor and Khatha=D hehe thank you lets keep asking maybe if we start to yell they may hear us=o?

*runs off to doodle on a picket board- "WE WANT GLASS BLOCKS AND NEW SHAPES!" ......crosses out the... "or we blame you for helping us get fat." After reading it.

Soulwalker

Glass and the ability to make it appear as stained glass for windows and doors? oooh yeah definitely an awesome idea

+ Reply to Thread