+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Dimension Gallery

Default Dimension Gallery

Hello Dimensioneers!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce my new web site, the Dimension Gallery at www.dimensiongallery.com

The idea came to me while visiting dimensions around various shards to create a website for the community where these creative works of art could be displayed for all to see in one convenient location. I've taken "photos" to highlight each one and provide a library of sorts for fellow dimensioneers to sort through, and find new places to visit.

There are currently just over 100 listed and I have plans to list hundreds more with regular updates to the gallery as I search out and visit new and old dimensions around all of the shards, both NA and EU.

There is also a Keys gallery that includes photos and cost/how to obtain information. I will be adding all of the new keys once I can get into them with Patch 2.6. There is a simple Dimensions FAQ section and RIFT Resources link directory as well.

I hope you enjoy it!

cool site =) know some of the people that I see dimension pictures of and thought if you haven't this site here http://dimensiontouring.com/ they have some more great ones too and maybe a few you haven't got to take pictures of that might be cool to add as well ^-^ happy dimensionerding=D

I went a exploring this site very nicely done. The Faq was clean and easy for me to follow.

Awesome and great job.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 02-10-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Sooo well done, thank you for taking time and energy to create this album, the screenshots are excellent and everything is well organized. Nice work! I'm sure every dimensioneer will be happy to see it. And I already found new places to visit!
    Last edited by Seyler; 02-10-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Sooo well done, thank you for taking time and energy to create this album, the screenshots are excellent and everything is well organized. Nice work! I'm sure every dimensioneer will be happy to see it. And I already found new places to visit!
    Thank you Seyler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I went a exploring this site very nicely done. The Faq was clean and easy for me to follow.

Awesome and great job.
    Thank you Kitasia, I love using your site for finding items. =)

Quote Originally Posted by firebolts View Post
    cool site =) know some of the people that I see dimension pictures of and thought if you haven't this site here http://dimensiontouring.com/ they have some more great ones too and maybe a few you haven't got to take pictures of that might be cool to add as well ^-^ happy dimensionerding=D
    Thanks firebolts, I visit Dimension Touring too and have links to their web site as well. I really enjoy their in-depth articles. I'm sure like me they too have their own way of finding and visiting dimensions, I am trying to spread my visits around each shard as much as possible. =)

Ah cool even all mine are listed. They're mostly buried under piles of slide dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Ah cool even all mine are listed. They're mostly buried under piles of slide dimensions.
    Even the crappy old mine?
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Great site! The design and flow is easy to follow and it's simply a pleasure to navigate. I'll be putting this one on my favorites.

Thank you for this! Awesome work.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very nicely done, and what an easy site to navigate!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Even the crappy old mine?
    Can't believe you'd say such a mean thing about my mine. Heartless. ;(

Wow.

I am so jealous of those pictures! All I can do in my Dimensions is make them very scenic.

And that Dragonsreach. Stunning.

There are a lot of amazing Dimensions in your website! Thanks for sharing it!

Edit: Great. Now I'm going to be spending hours looking at those great dimensions instead of sleeping. Lol.
    Last edited by Riftplayer50; 02-11-2014 at 09:42 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This gallery is fantastic! What a terrific idea. It's so easy to navigate. Great screenshots! Already added as a new top favorite. Kudos, Nouvae!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Nice and clean layout, very easy to navigate. Good information. Nice work all around!

I have some suggestions for you next time you visit Wolfsbane. ;)

Thanks again for the compliments everyone!

I have added a Suggest A Dimension page, where you can fill out a simple form of the dimension name, owner, and shard location for submission to the gallery. No need to send an e-mail or provide any personal info, just send the recommendation anonymously for consideration.

Also, updated the Keys gallery with the 15 new dimensions for a total of 40 keys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast