+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Kelari Palace

Default Kelari Palace

Hi dimensioners,

I don't know if you often go on EU shards to visit some dimensions but I want to present you something on witch I work since dimensions exists.

It's named "Domaine de Braise" on the french shard Brisesol.

My goal here was to rebuilt something from the ruins in Ember Island. I try to make a Palace with it's gardens, baths, a laboratory, an astronomical observatory, a guest house, etc...

Make me a visit if you travel to Brisesol. There are some screenshots to give you a first shot of my work ;)

Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

I will have to make an alt at some point on that EU shard, Brisesol. That place looks pretty nice from the screenshots!

Then again, I am biased - always loved Ember Isle ala Exotic themed dimensions
    --BC

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moystia View Post
    Hi dimensioners,

I don't know if you often go on EU shards to visit some dimensions but I want to present you something on witch I work since dimensions exists.

It's named "Domaine de Braise" on the french shard Brisesol.

My goal here was to rebuilt something from the ruins in Ember Island. I try to make a Palace with it's gardens, baths, a laboratory, an astronomical observatory, a guest house, etc...

Make me a visit if you travel to Brisesol. There are some screenshots to give you a first shot of my work ;)

Your screenshots look fantastic. I have a tourist on Brisesol, so I will definitely check this out. Thank you for posting.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Magnificent screenshots! I love how well your palace fits with the dim and feels very natural there

I'm going to make an alt on Brisesol this week and stop by, the images look lovely!

beautiful! ^-^

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Despite the server not playing nice and giving me 850+ms pings, I was able to venture around the dimension! Very nicely laid out, only suggestion is possibly some variance to those black stepping stones -otherwise I really did like this!
    --BC

Thanks for all this feedbacks!

I really tried to fit the dim and to built something that respect the ruins and the envirronment.
    For the "black stepping stones" I tried lots of others systems, wood, rocks, pillar.. to give the impression that we are walking on the water, but not so easy This ones are the bottom of tombstone statues.

If you have another idea, I'm ready to try ;)

You have done an incredible job! It is just so beautiful, I'm going to have to come see it in person too I only have a level 1 character there, but I'd certainly give you a vote if I could!! I'd give you 100 for that matter....

Awesome! I love the vibe and overall layout from the pics. I'll be checkin this out for sure! Well done.

Thanks to you Decias I learnt a new english word "vibe". I had to check google trad for this one, not so easy to be french

I'm glad you like my dimension, if you want you can check my guild dimension "La cité Draconique" on the same shard. We tried to build a city with commons buildings and one building by class. A tower for mages, a temple for clerics, a castle for warriors and... the hidden rogue's house.. try to find it!
    Last edited by Moystia; 02-11-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moystia View Post
    Thanks to you Decias I learnt a new english word "vibe". I had to check google trad for this one, not so easy to be french

I'm glad you like my dimension, if you want you can check my guild dimension "La cité Draconique" on the same shard. We tried to build a city with commons buildings and one building by class. A tower for mages, a temple for clerics, a castle for warriors and... the hidden rogue's house.. try to find it!
    With a name like "La cité Draconique" it already sounds beautiful! (That French language...how it rolls off the tongue so easily...)

I'd love to come check that out. I don't get over to the Euro shards much I'd be happy to come visit. While we're at it, all this guild sharing love and what-not, if you like castles and/or great halls, have a look-see at "Skyrim's Dragonsreach" and "The Great Castle" on Greybriar. We both share a distinct interest in creating the right 'vibe'. And I'm glad you found out the meaning of that word, we use it a lot over on the other side of pond.

I really enjoyed exploring your dimension, the little sidewalks over the water were fun to navigate. It's beautiful!

Thx a lot for adding my work in the dimension gallery ;)
    Have you visited my guild dimension?
    Last edited by Moystia; 02-12-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Updated with 2.6 objects

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast