+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Super-Excited For Patch 2.6 on February 12th!

Default Super-Excited For Patch 2.6 on February 12th!

Is anyone else excited for 2.6 going live next week on the 12th!

I have many ideas planned with Dream Weaving to add to my dimension, which I hope to have near complete this weekend. Not to mention the ability to make my own Keys. I also can't wait to collect Unstable Artifacts, I have Squirrel Fever!

What are you excited or not excited for in the patch?

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Is anyone else excited for 2.6 going live next week on the 12th!

I have many ideas planned with Dream Weaving to add to my dimension, which I hope to have near complete this weekend. Not to mention the ability to make my own Keys. I also can't wait to collect Unstable Artifacts, I have Squirrel Fever!

What are you excited or not excited for in the patch?
    hella excited.
    dreamweaving... yum!!

Oh yeah! Totally excited! Have been farming hard to be ready!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very excited about the patch.

Looking forward to making about 3 Anywhere keys, just for me.

Really looking forward to water effects and weather blockers, so I can have my Kestrels' back with a normal sky and no snow inside.

Looking forward to experimenting with Dream Orbs.

Oh...and super excited about 20 active keys per character.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Totally excited here! I haven't been on PTS at all for this update so it's gonna be a fun time of discovering and crafting for me

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    Totally excited here! I haven't been on PTS at all for this update so it's gonna be a fun time of discovering and crafting for me
    Oh you are gonna have a ball!
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

I'm looking forward to everything in this patch I haven't started building anything because I never played PTS so I really don't know a lot about Dream Weaving apart from some of the videos I've seen on YouTube.

I'm curious on how the AH prices go with Artifacts. I've already seen a rise in prices (mainly due to me buying up big and in turn inflating prices). I've been buying whites up to 50g, greens up to 80g and blues up to 3p. I'm guessing the prices will hike for the first couple of weeks but I believe they will gradually come back down to normal with more people farming, but that's my guess, what's yours?

Also how big is your Artifact stash? I only have one alt with full bank and Lanzan bags fully stocked But I'm guessing that will barely scratch the surface lol

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    I'm looking forward to everything in this patch I haven't started building anything because I never played PTS so I really don't know a lot about Dream Weaving apart from some of the videos I've seen on YouTube.

I'm curious on how the AH prices go with Artifacts. I've already seen a rise in prices (mainly due to me buying up big and in turn inflating prices). I've been buying whites up to 50g, greens up to 80g and blues up to 3p. I'm guessing the prices will hike for the first couple of weeks but I believe they will gradually come back down to normal with more people farming, but that's my guess, what's yours?

Also how big is your Artifact stash? I only have one alt with full bank and Lanzan bags fully stocked But I'm guessing that will barely scratch the surface lol
    If you got the Transcendent Skill Spheres that were handed out a couple of months ago, you should actually be okay, since the number of artifacts you get scales with your skill level, especially if you've got a lot of multiples.

I've got almost 2000 shinies saved up on my alt and more in mailbox storage as well, since I bought as many multiples as I could get, while they were dirt cheap, and I still had a bunch left over from Autumn Harvest that I'd been holding on to (I might have started selling them right about now if Dreamweaving wasn't coming out), but I plan to make some keys, and those will eat up a significant number.

Trophy banded puffer FTW!

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I've got almost 2000 shinies saved up on my alt and more in mailbox storage as well
    Nice stash!

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post

I've been steering clear of the AH for the time being and trying to farm up everything else, so I have no clue what the prices will be. But, I have close to 1,000 artifacts saved between two alts, a guild bank tab, and my bank is full, I am bursting at the seems, can't wait to unload these.

I've been on the fence about downloading the PTS - I want to, so I can help test and also learn more about Dimensions - but I usually just visit the forums here, RDD and RiftGrate to keep up with patch stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Very excited about the patch.

Looking forward to making about 3 Anywhere keys, just for me.

Really looking forward to water effects and weather blockers, so I can have my Kestrels' back with a normal sky and no snow inside.

Looking forward to experimenting with Dream Orbs.

Oh...and super excited about 20 active keys per character.
    I have a good hunch that you will be making some really nice dimensions with the Anywhere key!

20 keys.... so much to dream about, so little time. lol
    Last edited by Nouvae; 02-06-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Rift Disciple

I've saved up between 3000 and 500 artifacts, across 6 characters. Not sure of the exact number, since I've got a lot of stacking ones (Freemarch mostly, but also Yule), and I've little desire to count that high. Should be interesting, to say the least!

Yeah I really can't wait for feendish to craft me everything I want.

No not really, I don't like dimentions, artifacts, kill quests or the idea of dreamweaving its so yawn and probably only there to drive sales up in the cash shop.

Um, if you aren't interested in dimensions or anything else we love to talk about in this particular forum, why bother posting here? Not that we don't love other's input when it's constructive, just seems like a "rain on your parade" kind of post. I'm sorry you find no enjoyment in these aspects of Rift, most of the people frequenting this thread do, so to us it is not something to drive prices up it is a useful way to turn our extra shinies into more crafting for more deco. That to us is very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Yeah I really can't wait for feendish to craft me everything I want.
    You so crazy!

Baradara@Greybriar

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

-polite snip- That to us is very exciting!
    i BET that guy is just fishing for trouble. some tryhards just want to look cool, but end up looking like fools.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast