+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Star Wars Endor

Plane Touched

Default Star Wars Endor

Good evening,
    I would like to invite you to come visit the planet Endor. As you probably know this is the planet where the Ewoks help the rebels enter the imperial bunker and blow up the shield generator. If they do not succeed, the Death Star will obliterate the planet.

Go in with your hands in the air! You will see why when you get there Han and Leia will be there to help you...... or not.

You can visit the bunker, go up to the shield generator. See the Death Star in the sky (still fiddling with that); loading and landing platform, troopers, Ewoks battling and ofc their village. Can you find your way up?

Enjoy your stay
    Shard: Zaviel, Kahlann

btw, I know C3PO looks s hit but there are no good gold items to work with !!! HINT Trion!

Star Wars Endor-2014-01-22_151341.jpg

Star Wars Endor-2014-01-19_135958.jpg

Star Wars Endor-2014-01-28_223325.jpg

Thats awesome. Next time im on ill try to get there and check it out.

This looks like a must-see! I've been meaning to make a Zaviel character anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    ...come visit the planet Endor. As you probably know this is the planet where the Ewoks help the rebels enter the imperial bunker and blow up the shield generator. If they do not succeed, the Death Star will obliterate the planet.
    This paragraph has sent ripples through the Force and caused shock-waves within the nerd community. Nevertheless, amazing dim. Truly inspired and I should pull my finger out and finish mine one day.
    Last edited by Norris; 02-03-2014 at 02:21 AM.
    Dimension Builder.

Incredible, good job, really a good job.

i've got a question, i saw into the bunker a ramp, what did you use to make it?.

Thx.

Plane Touched

The ramp, it is from the experts dimension sets. You have to unlock them by completing an artifact set, which is a pain cos they never drop and are extremly expensive if you want to buy them.
    I think this is from golem foundry, not sure though, armory grate thingy. Will have to look it up later on when I can play.

Thanks for the information Kahlann

Such an awesome job! I'm extremely jealous that I don't even have 1/10th of this level of creativity and talent!
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Yay it's finished! This is a gorgeous piece of art and deserves every attention. Love the dramatic entry. Each scene is perfectly captured and evokes (ewoks?) the authentic atmosphere. It's not only for Star Wars fans. Even if we take the village alone that would make a top dimension on its own in my opinion. So well done!!

@Valarana: The item is "Armory Grate Facade" and it's from the Golem Foundry trophy set, I used a lot of it in my contest dimension as well. Only one sided though, the other is invisible.

@Akhor: What you mean you don't have a Zaviel char yet?! We have so many excellent dimensions here for you to see!

OMG Kahlann! I love Star Wars Dims! Well, I think I've only seen two LOL Yours certainly looks like it was made on a grand scale though!

I can't wait to check it out! Pics look totally amazing!

Last edited by Agrona77; 02-03-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    @Akhor: What you mean you don't have a Zaviel char yet?! We have so many excellent dimensions here for you to see!
    My mistake! I didn't recognize the name from when I made my EU characters, but apparently that's where Argent was shipped in the last shuffle so she was already there! I also hopped into the Tuldio star wars dim, in both dims I felt like I was transported back to swg, such amazing work

I love all the ewoks celebrating their victories, both large and small the village is just amazing, I've started a treehouse using those same log bridges and I totally love how you made a whole village of them! My only suggestion/complaint is that I got stuck in the elevator the first time I went in it, didn't step completely off the ramp so the elevator took me back down through the inside of the wall

Plane Touched

Sorry to hear you got stuck. I ttried to make it as failproof as possible but the elevator is a pain. I wish they were resizable and adjustable for heights.
    Glad you liked it though including Tuldio. I should finish that as well someday....
    Last edited by Kahlann; 02-04-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Soulwalker

one word: AMAZEBALLZ

I wish I could +1 this, but my level 1 alt isn't allowed to vote. This is my new fav. dim

I visited yesterday and all I can say... Mind... Blown! You did an amazing job!

I really love the two trees hitting that Walker! Or the rock sling that the two Ewoks are using and the Stormtrooper on the ground, with a rock on top of him! hahahahaha Classic!

The Ewok village rocks! Everything in that dim rocks! Excellent work!

I highly recommend a visit!

<<< Star Wars fan here, my hubby and I had fun exploring, love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast