+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Silir
  • 1 Post By Axarion
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Galuhad

Thread: Dear Faratha: Dimension Entry object. How about a Dimension Portal object?

Default Dear Faratha: Dimension Entry object. How about a Dimension Portal object?

I've been on a break from Rift dimensions, because I hit the item limit and I REALLY want to keep going.

I understand there are issues with really big dimensions, so I had this idea. What if, similar to the Dimension Entry object, we can place Dimension Portal objects - and we can configure them to take a person to our other dimension.

So each of our dimensions will still have the current item limits, but we can build bigger 'worlds' and split off tunnels or caves or doors into a different dimension allowing a 'bigger experience'?

So, what do you think? :-)

Please say yes Faratha, you know that means I'm going to buy all the biggest dimensions again and expand my dimensions count etc... etc... and you don't even have to upgrade the dimension item limit. It's like win-win.

like idea, but why not make another item that teleports you around inside the current dimension too? Would be really nice for the bigger ones.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Silir, your eagerness to always push boundaries always makes me grin.
    #THATyellow4life

This is an awesome idea, and would certainly help overcome the item limitations. I've been working on a rather large tower that I know will be impossible to fill completely. With this idea, I could place a portal on the door, and build the inside in a different dimension. The external can then stay as it is, with no need to limit the amount of items placed outside.

/signed
    GALUHAD
    CSTM - Faeblight (RP - NA)
    Dimensions: Elven Retreat | Floods of Isengard (PvP)
    Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Axarion View Post
    like idea, but why not make another item that teleports you around inside the current dimension too? Would be really nice for the bigger ones.
    If we get this, people are going to build awesome slides. Just saying.

AWESOME SLIDES.

+ Reply to Thread