+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Amsum
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Amsum

Thread: Just came back to Rift

Soulwalker

Default Just came back to Rift

Thanks to my brother and his wife, my wife and I just came back to Rift.

Are there any good newbie links or guides to get a better understanding on Dimensions ?

I am only level 22 and yesterday I want back to what I am guessing is my Dimensions but have no clue and then today I have seen some pics posted here and I looked on YouTube and watched some videos on some huge Dimensions etc...

I was always a fan of EQ2 and it was mostly because of the housing system but I just never get into the game itself and I am hoping I am going to be able to get the best of both worlds here.

Thank you in advance for any help or thoughts on Dimensions.

Happy Hunting...

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amsum View Post
    Thanks to my brother and his wife, my wife and I just came back to Rift.

Are there any good newbie links or guides to get a better understanding on Dimensions ?

I am only level 22 and yesterday I want back to what I am guessing is my Dimensions but have no clue and then today I have seen some pics posted here and I looked on YouTube and watched some videos on some huge Dimensions etc...

I was always a fan of EQ2 and it was mostly because of the housing system but I just never get into the game itself and I am hoping I am going to be able to get the best of both worlds here.

Thank you in advance for any help or thoughts on Dimensions.

Happy Hunting...
    Welcome back!

Everything you need to find about dimensions is located in the Resource sticky at the top of the thread.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Welcome to Rift look forward to your own discoveries and explorations in Dimensions.

I will have our Beginners guide back up this week as I update it for the first time since June when free to play went live. Until then enjoy leveling along with leveling crafts and getting involved in content. The beauty of Dimensions is you can get drops in every aspect of this game or currency so getting to 60 is even more fun to look forward to.

2.6 a massive patch that includes Dream Weaving a new craft for Dimensions and Artifacts is coming, feel free to click on my tag below to explore this but don't get too overwhelmed!

Happy Hunting in Telara!

Soulwalker

Default Thank You

Thank you for the replies I am really looking forward to all this... I am now looking through the suggestions that were posted,

Welcome back hope you fall in love with Rift all over again.

+1 to all the fan sites mentioned. They've helped me enormously as I've moved from EQ2 to Rift housing. Keep in mind that Rift has not had player housing nearly as long as EQ2 so there simply aren't nearly as many items yet. Feel free to request some of your favorite EQ2 housing features for Rift, I know I have!

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

At level 7 or 8 you should be able to get the quest for the "introduction to Dimensions" in either Argent Glade for Guardians or King's Retreat for Defiants.

This gives you your first basic and totally free Dimension with a simple quest to drop, pick up, place a few items, after that, the World is your oyster only limited by what you can imagine and create

one or two links:

http://riftdimensionaddicts.com/

http://thestylishradish.wordpress.com/

Soulwalker

Default Welcome Back!

I myself just came back maybe 7 mos ago after a long time away, although I have been a patron since shortly after Rift came out. Dimensions I think have become my favorite part of the game now. Once you get your feet wet it's a lot of fun. You can build so many amazing things and places it's incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Malchidael View Post
    I myself just came back maybe 7 mos ago after a long time away, although I have been a patron since shortly after Rift came out. Dimensions I think have become my favorite part of the game now. Once you get your feet wet it's a lot of fun. You can build so many amazing things and places it's incredible.
    Welcome back! I returned late last year too.They are quite addicting in a fun way.

+ Reply to Thread