+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about dimensions

Default Question about dimensions

So, this may be a rather noobish question.... but when you are looking at a list of your guildmates in the dimensions tab, what is the +1 or +2 type numbers in the one column. It didn't seem to be labeled and I haven't been able to figure out what it is.. My guess is it was the number of visitors the dimension has had or something but I could be wrong. Any insight?

Officially they are called recommendations, but we refer to them as votes. When you enter a dimension there is a +1 button you can press if you like what they've built, this is so others are more likely to see it since the highest numbers rise to the top of the list. Unfortunately just because a dimension has only a few votes doesn't mean it's bad, it could possibly be because not enough people know about it or have stumbled into it. So while this is one way to find a good dim to visit it is by no means the only way
    Last edited by Akhor; 01-30-2014 at 06:21 PM.

excellent.. thanks

now, if only we could put "pick-up" vendors in our dimensions for people to teleport to, to pick up items from the auction house they bought from us.. nothing like coersion to make ppl see your dimension!

Haha! That's how we got people to see our houses in star wars galaxies

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    Haha! That's how we got people to see our houses in star wars galaxies
    Yes, I played that game from 2004 til close. It was one of the best features of the game... to see people wandering around the town u lived in and coming into ur house to shop.

I think they could easily implement it in this game. For example:

When you place items on the auction house, you are charged a tax... well, to avoid a tax, how about you can purchase vendors for your dimensions to keep your items on. People would still shop and purchase items through the auction house... but then instead of receiving the item in the mail they could receive a teleport consumable in their mail that will take them to your dimension so they can pick the item up. Would totally add more incentive for people that like to decorate and show their creations off.
    Last edited by Shellback; 01-30-2014 at 07:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread