• 1 Post By Gaylor
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Gaylor
  • 1 Post By Vaishevik
  • 1 Post By Akhor

Thread: The Bogling Boggle

Default The Bogling Boggle

Greetings All

I am wondering if there is any "air-vents" for breathing for the Bogling Dimension. I have just finished the scavenger hunt & am now the Proud Owner of this really cool dim.
    Maybe a dimension we can "fish-up" to place in the underwater. I would be happy

I am how ever sad that I am not able to "breath" under water in the dimension. It was a great achievement for me, and I truly thank many folk who helped me to accomplish it. Thanks to the individual who "summoned-me" to the far reaches of the Dendrome so as I may have been able to get the last page I needed (pg. 5)!

I would be happy for any feed back that may help. It is a neat dimension. It is almost a waste of a underground under-water building if it is not able to be used.

("holding breath in hopes maybe Rift can help here")

Thanks Everyone.
    Happy Designing To All - Gaylor
    Last edited by Gaylor; 01-30-2014 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Need to update profile information
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylor View Post
    Greetings All

I am wondering if there is any "air-vents" for breathing for the Bogling Dimension. I have just finished the scavenger hunt & am now the Proud Owner of this really cool dim.
    Maybe a dimension we can "fish-up" to place in the underwater. I would be happy

I am how ever sad that I am not able to "breath" under water in the dimension. It was a great achievement for me, and I truly thank many folk who helped me to accomplish it. Thanks to the individual who "summoned-me" to the far reaches of the Dendrome so as I may have been able to get the last page I needed (pg. 5)!

I would be happy for any feed back that may help. It is a neat dimension. It is almost a waste of a underground under-water building if it is not able to be used.

("holding breath in hopes maybe Rift can help here")

Thanks Everyone.
    Happy Designing To All - Gaylor
    It was released in patch notes one or two weeks ago that there would no longer be drowning damage taken in dimensions. If you are still having an issue, I would definitely submit a ticket.

Ah, here it is:

RIFT 2.5: Hotfix #9 1/15/14

GENERAL
    * You can now set the entry point for your Dimension! Dimension Entry Point can be found in the Interactive section of the Dimension category in the RIFT Store.
    * Players no longer take drowning damage in dimensions.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Greetings Feendish

Thank You. Very kind of you to respond.

I shall submit a ticket then.

Gaylor
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

It's still my favorite dimension. So much to work with And I can confirm that I haven't seen the drowning meter in over a week.
    Last edited by Vaishevik; 01-30-2014 at 08:59 AM.

A guildie got this dimension on Monday and the breath bar was deteriorating as I swam around, so something isn't quite fixed yet.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

While they're working on fixing this, you could always swim off the coast of ember isle and grab the 2 hour buff and even enter your dim from right there so you can leave and grab it again when it runs out. Bonus: it also increases your swim speed, unlike the craftable breathing stars!

Rift Disciple

Actually, it is currently working as intended, I believe. The bar goes down, but as the patch notes say, once it runs out, you don't take any damage. So it looks like you are drowning, but you will never actually do so, since it's the damage that does you in.

+ Reply to Thread