+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Autumn Harvest

Telaran

Default Autumn Harvest

Hi guys,

do somebody know, where the autumn harvest dimensions items go? Are they only temporary out of the line of goods or do I have to wait till next autumn to buy pumpkins? I tought if you save the currency, I could buy them every time. But all dimension items from the events before are nowhere to find.

Do somebody know something?

For a while we could buy event dimension items whenever we needed to, but this year they've removed them from the store after a little extra shopping time once the event has ended. On the world event merchant in Tempest Bay I can still see the yule event items but not any of the older events.

Personally I think dim items should be available year-round because of the diversity in building and because of the fact that you never know what items you might need for future builds. Another point is that even though these items are seasonal, many can be used in morphs so having access to them all the time would give us more things to morph with. I have a bunch of extra currency that I got from each event for the sole purpose of buying dim items when I need them, only to find out I have to wait a year anyway. Please give us back access to these items!

but there are also other items to by from seasons and events outside the event themself?! why not all???? I don't understand and i don't like.

Telaran

Is there a roul, that me should not get the event dim items or did Trion just forget them? Do somebody know this?

You can still buy Fae Yule Kits from the World Event merchants.

Autumn Harvest-tempestbayworldeventmerchant.jpg

To make it easier to find, deselect everything except "Dimension Item" in the filters. (you'll also want to select at least one Calling or it won't appear).

I guess that's little comfort for someone wanting the Autumn Harvest items.

The other avenue would be to buy from other players. You could look at posting in chat to see if anyone has any Autumn Harvest dimension items that they are no longer using and see if you can buy them.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

As Akhor said, the trend lately has been to make only a certain event's items available during an event and for a short time afterward, but there should be a small window between events when we can purchase the other world event items as well. This happened between Autumn Harvest and Fae Yule, so hopefully, they'll do it again.

*Keeps fingers crossed!*
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    As Akhor said, the trend lately has been to make only a certain event's items available during an event and for a short time afterward, but there should be a small window between events when we can purchase the other world event items as well. This happened between Autumn Harvest and Fae Yule, so hopefully, they'll do it again.

*Keeps fingers crossed!*
    PLEASE!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread