+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By Kalieth
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Archuntress

Thread: Hiyas :) everyone - new to dim and here is my first one!

Soulwalker

Default Hiyas :) everyone - new to dim and here is my first one!

Hello, My Char name is Jeje. I'd like to show you a couple of pictures of my very first Dimension. If you like what you see, please come visit.

The Dim name is: The Lost Guard
    Dim type: Icewatch

I had a great time building it and learned quite a bit along the way. Want to thank those that stopped by during the build stage and offered moral support and great feedback! From what I've seen so far the people in the Dimension community ROCK!

All I can say is that I have a lot to learn and will be happy in doing so

I look forward to getting to know the community at large more and am super excited to be building :P

Here is a small taste of whats in the dim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hiyas :) everyone - new to dim and here is my first one!-2014-01-20_145302.jpg   Hiyas :) everyone - new to dim and here is my first one!-2014-01-16_100630.jpg   Hiyas :) everyone - new to dim and here is my first one!-2014-01-20_143710.jpg   Hiyas :) everyone - new to dim and here is my first one!-2014-01-20_143254.jpg  
    Last edited by Kalieth; 01-20-2014 at 03:22 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalieth View Post
    Hello, My Char name is Jeje. I'd like to show you a couple of pictures of my very first Dimension. If you like what you see, please come visit.

The Dim name is: The Lost Guard
    Dim type: Icewatch

I had a great time building it and learned quite a bit along the way. Want to thank those that stopped by during the build stage and offered moral support and great feedback! From what I've seen so far the people in the Dimension community ROCK!

All I can say is that I have a lot to learn and will be happy in doing so

I look forward to getting to know the community at large more and am super excited to be building :P

Here is a small taste of whats in the dim
    Popped over earlier (to Wolfsbane) and checked this one out...very nicely done!

Welcome to the addiction!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Welcome to our crazy family.

Haha awesome first picture! Welcome to the addiction and I'll be happy to pop over after work.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Popped over earlier (to Wolfsbane) and checked this one out...very nicely done!

Welcome to the addiction!
    omg hehe edit, where's my edit - been moved to two servers now and can never keep up where I am - Where in the world is Jeje, If you see me in game and I look lost, please be kind

Yes it's on Wolfsbane

Hi and welcome, really great work, lots to explore, I am a sucker for water features love the fountain area. Congrats on your first dimension

Visited this last night and it is quite exceptional, especially as a first dim! I love your clever morphs and details. And most of all, I want to know the story of The Lost Guard - what happened to them and why they are there. Thanks for sharing this awesome dimension and omg I can hardly wait for your next build!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

A new dimensionerd! Welcome Jeje! Pictures look great! Can't wait to visit your dim and explore it in person!

Shadowlander

I came on the forum just to take a peak at the top picture in your post this morning for a 4th time. I love it haha.

I stopped by your dim the other day and it's great! I love what you have done with the place!

+ Reply to Thread