+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Jewel of the Desert: Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Jewel of the Desert: Greybriar

I would like to cordially welcome any visitors to my newest dimension, Jewel of the Desert on Greybriar, inspired by the Tempest Bay Transit Door.

The entry

The Jewel is located in a hidden oasis, offering respite from the desert.

Pay tribute in the shrine and celebrate the lifegiving water in the canal.

Very soon, I hope that the Dimension Entry Point is fixed, so this dimension can be fully completed. Until then, I hope any visitors enjoy their stay.

Dimension: Jewel of the Desert
    Shard: Greybriar
    Character: Shopsmart
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Oh wow, looks amazing, Feendish! And yes, I agree that transit door is beautiful. I actually used it on a recent dim as well!

Gorgeous build and the floors are zomg amazing with that sky!!!!!!!! Awesome work once again!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I'm a huge fan of your work, I visited today and just love this, its a real beauty. Love how the sky and the landscaping/building work so well together, so pretty.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments and positive feedback.

If you're on Greybriar, I've completed all the artifact sets but Exodus, Boneforge, Twisted Realm and Storm Breaker (working on that one), and I'm willing to sell at cost.

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Amazing! That sky highlights every golden glimmer of this jewel ... just gorgeous. Love, love, love the inspired use of the Transit Doors! My apologies to all the AH shoppers on Wolfsbane trying to buy these doors, I think I buy them all!

Visitors, I urge you not to miss the exterior walkway around the building, not only will you miss seeing the exterior features of the structure and some beautiful landscaping, but you'll miss the canal which is absolutely lovely.

Kudos, Guru Fee!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Feendish always finds a way to utilize any kind of gold trimmed object as part of a building
    Glad they added this door into the game and I hope they will add more like it.
    I really like the way you made the century plant glow blue. Also love that the fire sky makes some of the pink flowers turn bright red (not all, unfortunately)

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Feendish always finds a way to utilize any kind of gold trimmed object as part of a building
    Glad they added this door into the game and I hope they will add more like it.
    I really like the way you made the century plant glow blue. Also love that the fire sky makes some of the pink flowers turn bright red (not all, unfortunately)
    Thank you for visiting. I guess I really like the fancy stuff, hehe.

The century plants have Kelari Lamps (I had about 40 of them pulled out of earlier builds) tucked into their centers to make them glow.

Baradara@Greybriar

I visited your "Jewel" yesterday and as always, your amazing, beautiful build left me speechless. You sure have an amazing eye for creating elegant dimensions!

Thanks to Faratha and the dimension team for fixing the Entry Point tool in Edge of Infinity.

Jewel of the Desert:  Greybriar-2014-02-23_151732.jpg

Normally, I'd just leave this a dead thread, but I love the new entry so much, I just had to say thanks.

Baradara@Greybriar

Going to stop in and check your updates out soon. Hey is that a new dimension in your signature too!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Going to stop in and check your updates out soon. Hey is that a new dimension in your signature too!?
    No, it's the new entry from Jewel of the Desert. The old one was Tumbleweed Retreat, the new build in Scarlet Gorge Cliff.
    I haven't reworked the back section, or even decided if I'm going to, since the front didn't take as much as I thought it would...something like 500 pieces still to play with as a bonus!

Thank you for noticing!

Baradara@Greybriar

Incredible dim, and to think it was inspired by one single item. Those certainly are awesome looking doors. Beautiful work!

Quote Originally Posted by Decias View Post
    Incredible dim, and to think it was inspired by one single item. Those certainly are awesome looking doors. Beautiful work!
    Heh, thank you. I'm really hoping for any kind of gold, bronze(!), copper or silver material. Then visitors will be blinded upon entering any dimension after that.

Baradara@Greybriar

I absolutely adore this. The doors are such a beautiful item and (of course) you've put them to amazing use!
    Moonfire Cathedral ~ Visitors welcome and +1s appreciated!

Twin dimensioneers Hexcess / Hexcelle on Hailol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast